Are you think add one equipment slot for our players good?

Users who are viewing this thread

I find the original equipment slots number is not enough for me ,because if I want to be a
HorseArcher with a shield,and I must to choose only one of the onehand weapon or
Polearm
in the history,you can find the Mameluke can equip a sword ,a shield ,a bow and a spear

No. I think 4 is optimal, it forces you to specialize somewhat. Having more slots will make you too versatile, and thus you won't have to make choices anymore. Do I take a shield, or another quiver? A sword, or a spear? Maybe throwing weapons? Nah, if I have more slots, I can take it all! That's just no fun, imo.

i d like to have a free slot into horse for an additional weapon. It could work like baggage in warbandand but with only a slot. What u think?

Nah. 4 slots is enough. The mamelukes you talk about had the lance on one of their reserve horses when they went out to battle with the bow. (Which means in the inventory just like you can)

Sure. Even a 6th. Weight should be what matters, if you want to bring 4 swords into battle you should be able to.
But to be honest I just want some throwing knives without having to lose one of the 4 precious slots.

Back
Top Bottom