SP - General Are you sure you want to leave the loot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Syphren

Recruit
Probably there is another post about this point, or maybe I'm the only brainless one in this game.

Let me explain, you just finish a battle and take a look at the list of loot you received. Great indeed, a few armor element worth 10'000+!
And then, you click on the Done button, forgetting to get what you want...

So, a little pop up window, asking you if you have finish to get the look should be a must.

Really...

Thanks.

Isn't there something like this already? I was sure I had seen this in the game. It doesn't pop up every time though, since I regularly skip any gear from looters.

Isn't there something like this already? I was sure I had seen this in the game. It doesn't pop up every time though, since I regularly skip any gear from looters.

I definitely saw this the first time I went to leave loot, I'm not sure if it triggers everytime you try to skip over all loot or only the first. But I distinctly remember clicking through it.

3 years later..

Just happened to me; was sorting through loot for a few minutes, decide I'm just gonna do it later, click done.....

If there is a warning popup, it sure doesn't trigger unless there's a large net worth of items. Really don't want to replay that 800 person battle.

Edit: Turns out it does popup.. if you don't take anything at all. If you adjust even just a single item, it doesn't warn you anymore, which is pretty bad if you still have tons of valuables left in the list.

Also I went and replayed that battle anyway.

Last edited:
I never leave the loot 😆 loot is my main source of income in game. Free horses especially since my clan is always centered around breeding them. You can make some serious cash from selling noble mounts you breed.

Workshops require too much time investment it become profitable, especially in the early stages. Loot on the other hand, i sell it all, especially when i want to buy rear and expensive gear like the noble longbows or two handed swords and axes.

I never leave the loot 😆 loot is my main source of income in game. Free horses especially since my clan is always centered around breeding them. You can make some serious cash from selling noble mounts you breed.
You can breed horses? NOBLE horses, especially? I could imagine that being a sweet income...

There is a small chance of horses breeding that can be boosted with a skill perk.

I often end up unintentionally leaving loot when I take all food items and then forget to change filter. On the other hand when discarding items for xp I would see that popup all the time and get used to it so much that I would do it automatically so it looses its point 🤷‍♂️

It would be nice with an update.
Like "are you sure you want to leave it for the troops?". Moral boost (when the moral start to make a real difference).
Or the nearby village could use a dontation.

I'm getting those popups regularly after every battle against low tiers, one for prisoners and one for loot...
Yes... I wish there was a way to turn them off :neutral:

Much like I wish the way I organized troops, prisoners, etc. in that window stayed that way next time. (Top tier down to lowest, like I'm used to from warband!, so I can just use the >> arrows to grab the higher $$$ prisoners)

You can breed horses? NOBLE horses, especially? I could imagine that being a sweet income...
I've always looked at that riding perk, and I never thought about loading up on those expensive noble horses for this express purpose. Now I feel kinda dumb :oops:

"Breeder" is a level 175 skill perk that gives +1% chance. In my head I thought: buy 100 horses, get 1 free per day? Meh. Now that I think about it I'm not sure what the % chance is being added to... Still, 100 noble horses is not a cheap investment! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom