Are we going to get better face generation at some point

Users who are viewing this thread

It is a fact, most faces (especially some female ones) are not pleasant because the parameters that mark the patterns of random facial details are not calibrated within a plausible realism. One thing I really don't like is the black bordering of ALL the eyes.That mascara should not exist, only as an optional make-up.

With a realistic calibration, very interesting results can be achieved; for example this shared by @Zyki .

ca9d0bc63b3a2311163f55330c63cbd4.jpg
Wow that looks amazing, one of my biggest beefs is that the Khuzait never really looked like eastern asia to me.

Yeah they need to add a few more sliders or something. I feel like all dudes basically look the same unless you grossly exaggerate some features, not counting beards and tattoos and. I also don't like the bodies all being the same.
The first 20 or so female characters I made, no matter how long I spent in creation all ended up looking like
Adult film actress Hannah Hays

I kinda feel the mid-face and nose needs more options and variation. They way it's rendered in game and in map portraits there's barely any difference unless again, you grossy exaggerate.

I hope so they look atrocious. But I honestly think the children's faces are even worse. Their faces are oddly shaped and the heads are too small. I cringe every time I see one the only exceptions are the little brother and sister.
I see plenty of kids at al mart i feel that way about. Strange and shaped incorrectly to be human.

Back
Top Bottom