Are we done yet?

should TW fully release the game as is?

• release it

• let them finish

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm curious as to if the community/modders thinks they could do a good job if taleworlds put out the game and its modding tools now as it is, along with custom servers.
There is obviously lots to do still but the modding community has shown themselves to be fairly competent at bug fixing and content creation this EA (and over years of warband) with few tools at their disposal.

Not trying to bash the devs or say someone else could make a better game im just curious to know peoples opinions regarding the release of this game and how much work they're willing to put in after it's "finished".

Would it be better to have a community ****show now and let the people decide what to play as they struggle along or wait another year (please god only a year) for release then start mods from a more stable place?

Every patch they release a ton of content, I would wait and see what they add into the game, there is clearly a lot of content they have and they are still waiting to release

New loading screens isn't a ton of content
Oh stop being so edgy, I honestly dont give a **** I'm just waiting for those modding tools to play PW all day and maybe mod myself, we can all cry and say nooo modders shouldnt fix this game but it is what will happen and we all will play it and enjoy it. This is basically a GMOD for all that matters

I think we need to at least give TW the benefit of the doubt for a couple months, maybe even a year. They are obviously diving into SP since the alpha release, we have yet to see real MP content being made, so we cant really judge. I do believe that right now, and it seems unanimous, the next patch TW release must be HEAVY Multiplayer oriented, otherwise i think they will get crucified alive on the market place.

Back
Top Bottom