Are u guys still keep safe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Their HQ is in Ankara and the earthquake was around 500km away so hopefully they weren't impacted but I don't know much about earthquakes.

Their HQ is in Ankara and the earthquake was around 500km away so hopefully they weren't impacted but I don't know much about earthquakes.
regardless I'm sure their families and friends where affected pray for turkey that earthquake was rough and honestly I got a feeling we are gonna see a few more quakes soon not just in turkey

Tahminlere göre 10 binin üzerinde vefat eden vatandaşımız var. Taleworlds merkezi için sorun olacağını sanmıyorum ama vatandaşlarımız çok zor durumda. Elimizden dua etmek dışında bir şey gelmiyor.

Tahminlere göre 10 binin üzerinde vefat eden vatandaşımız var. Taleworlds merkezi için sorun olacağını sanmıyorum ama vatandaşlarımız çok zor durumda. Elimizden dua etmek dışında bir şey gelmiyor.
Translated to English - According to estimates, we have over 10 thousand citizens who passed away. I don't think it will be a problem for Taleworlds headquarters, but our citizens are in a very difficult situation. All we can do is pray.

Praying is good but we can do more than pray spread the word let the world know and we can make things happen we are humanity I'm without words to comprehend what has happened I hope turkey and other affected countries receive all the humanitarian aid they need and more I know Türkiye will come back stronger than ever after this god bless those assisting in the recovery efforts of these quakes that are still ongoing

I heard about the earthquake but not that so many people were killed, that's awful.

While I know the quake was not near Ankara, people there may have family that are from the effected area. My husband survived the Managua quake of 1972 (Nicaragua) as an older child. Looks like in number killed/injured/displaced may be in the same category. Living through it marks you; he still gets upset with any large earthquake. So I really do feel for the situation.

Thank you all for your best wishes. We would like to extend that same sentiment and offer our condolences to everyone that lost their friends and family. We've shared our joint message in regards to this terrible earthquake on social media:

I hope you, fellas, are alright. Can't find words, to describe how I feel about this tragedy. This is terrible. I wish you and all your friends and relatives to be well and recover from this ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom