Are these tweaks possible ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Selothi

Baron
I was wondering if it was somehow possible to do a few tweaks to the various files to:

Make rain and snow more frequent: in three months of playing, rain has happened to me twice, snow once, and fog twice ... :???:

Make a few quests be available more frequently: the quest where you draft peasants from a village to defend themselves against bandits, and as you finish the last one, a huge band of bandit attack the village. I never succeeded that one 'cos it only happened when I had like one companion, and now I want it !

Also, the quest where a lord asks you to assassinate somebody in a town, as opposed to the constant quest where they want you to train their men, from peasants into knights, huscarls, sergeants or lancers ... I only ever get that one now ...

I'm still using version 1.003 for the moment, just FYI. So yeah, is there any way to make these things more frequent ?

They should be ... I wished i'd knew how, but it sounds logical to tweak something to happen more frequent (have minimal skills at programing)...
TheMageLord, somebody's calling you!

Selothi said:
I was wondering if it was somehow possible...
Make rain and snow more frequent: in three months of playing, rain has happened to me twice, snow once, and fog twice ... :???:
I actually thought weather was somewhat determined by the season. But I don't know for sure.
It just seems to me there's more fog during December and January. But snow is still rare (even in terrain with snow). 

Quest one is done already.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1212981.html#msg1212981

Check the pinned topic.

Adorno said:
Selothi said:
I was wondering if it was somehow possible...
I actually thought weather was somewhat determined by the season. But I don't know for sure.
It just seems to me there's more fog during December and January. But snow is still rare (even in terrain with snow). 

Didn't knew the weather is determined by season... But never thy less, I very rarely get a snow, fog or rain, no matter the season.

Back
Top Bottom