Are there still game breaking bugs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes because now big battles are pointless and frustrating due to the ever ending battles with no reward.

What are those? Are they really game breaking?
IIRC Flesson used to tell them in his videos, but not in his review about 1.02

Hard crashes mostly. You can go to the technical support area and see quite a few threads/posts about the various issues with the latest patch.

Only a lot of gamepley bugs and non working systems, but not many crashes. Thanks to the forum QA!

If you play no-iron man and make an extra save from time to time you should be okay. Most of the game breaking stuff I've read is corrupted saves (mostly on consoles) or some event loops bugs(getting stuck), which could be circumvented by loading/keeping a back up save.

There's lots of non-game-breaking annoying bugs and questionable features/implementations though.

I also got an error while playing. And can anyone help me to solve the problem that I don't know how to do. I have downloaded the games from the forum but I am having trouble getting it to work. I have never downloaded game mods so I don't know how to solve this problem. Or does it not work on Android 12? I'm afraid it's the same as before I downloaded mod apk in techloky, this time too. I really don't know what to do. Anyone know please help me. Thank You!

I haven't had any problems, including crashes for a long time. Make a habit of saving often, but even with 1000 troop battles it seems fine to me. I have a 1080 with 8GB of VRAM so it seems good even with older GPUs.

I also got an error while playing. And can anyone help me to solve the problem that I don't know how to do. I have downloaded the games from the forum but I am having trouble getting it to work. I have never downloaded game mods so I don't know how to solve this problem. Or does it not work on Android 12? I'm afraid it's the same as before I downloaded mod apk in techloky, this time too. I really don't know what to do. Anyone know please help me. Thank You!
You have to wait for the mobile port. I guess TW is working hard on it.

Back
Top Bottom