Are there no other playable factions? Or am I shadowbanned?

Users who are viewing this thread

How do I pick which faction to play? I don't see any such option, but the enemy team always gets another faction. Why do I always have to play that Khuzait? Is there some option to change that? Or does it always pick the faction which I have most losses with, or what?

You can't pick the side you play on siege, skirmish (and captain?), its randomized.

That said, at least siege servers seem to consist mostly of khuzait, strugia and empire. The other three factions seem much rarer to appear.

You can't pick the side you play on siege, skirmish (and captain?), its randomized.

That said, at least siege servers seem to consist mostly of khuzait, strugia and empire. The other three factions seem much rarer to appear.
in beta you could choose ur side on sieges feels like a downgrade

Matchmaking doesn't let you choose your sides because the idea of matchmaking leads into balance. You can choose your side if you join through the custom server list.

Sometime you just get really unlucky, during the beta i layed 30 matches and only got the empire once and vlandia twice.

That's not what that post says at all. It says they won't be available on[/in] early access release. Not that they won't be available during early access; there was a post by Callum stating they will be released "closer to full release", which could mean any point up until full release, but implicitly still during early access.

That's not what that post says at all. It says they won't be available on[/in] early access release. Not that they won't be available during early access; there was a post by Callum stating they will be released "closer to full release", which could mean any point up until full release, but implicitly still during early access.

Pardon, running with what's available. Forums are rather large so if you could provide me a link to the post you are referring to, that would be helpful. :smile:
The rough estimate of end of early access is from another discussion post that has been lost and I can't find that one unfortunately. If it's subject to change then I would be more than happy. It was mentioned it would be toward the end of Early Access yes, and that the rough estimate for the finish of early access is a year from now. Didn't mean to say after.

Back
Top Bottom