Are there any mods that remove female lords?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellWaifu

Recruit
Flamebaiting
I tried asking this on reddit, but reddit being a far left hive mind my post was removed.

Basically, all I want is a game that represents the dark ages without adding in anything PC, but I guess we just cant do that anymore, so i guess the only thing that can suffice is some sort of mod.

Ive heard from other users that the lore supports female lords, but I dont care, I didnt play this game for its lore, Im playing it because it most resembles our medieval history, except for female lords.

So, any mods avaliable?

in lords.xlm just replace is_female="true" with is_female="false"
then delete the spouse=" fields in heroes.xlm
keep in mind that this will kind of break your game as no new children will be born and you will find no one to marry.

another way you can do it that takes more effort is to edit
<Trait id="BalancedFightingSkills" value="8" />
<Trait id="Commander" value="5" />
in lords.xlm and set those values to 0 for all females, this should make them passive and keep them in their castles.

another way you can do it that takes more effort is to edit
<Trait id="BalancedFightingSkills" value="8" />
<Trait id="Commander" value="5" />
in lords.xlm and set those values to 0 for all females, this should make them passive and keep them in their castles.

Thanks, that looks way to go. Although it would still leave problem with those clans loosing parties and thus getting weaker. Unless you will remove the same number of female war leaders from every faction.

What an insipid request.

"Oh my word - a low-fantasy setting with fantastical elements! I'll just swoon! Help me people with greater talents than I, you're my only hope! Let me clutch my pearls while I whine about political correctness!"

Usually I don't post on threads with such diminutive thoughts as the basis thereof, but this is honestly just clutter at this point. ModNexus has forums where such requests can be made so you don't need to bother us about your inadequacies.

Plenty of European Medieval Modules coming out in the future with just men among the army commanders, a real sausage-fest through and through. As for me, I am in dire need of laser cannons and non-human races with scales and horns instead of skin and hair. But that's for later....

I tried asking this on reddit, but reddit being a far left hive mind my post was removed.

Basically, all I want is a game that represents the dark ages without adding in anything PC, but I guess we just cant do that anymore, so i guess the only thing that can suffice is some sort of mod.

Ive heard from other users that the lore supports female lords, but I dont care, I didnt play this game for its lore, Im playing it because it most resembles our medieval history, except for female lords.

So, any mods avaliable?

Here's one:

It really does not resemble anyone's medieval history, it resembles a romanticized ideal of medieval tropes, as such is as accurate as female lords are. History was entirely different, but have fun.

Most mods add even more females (think people waiting for the adult mods) ...welcome to the 00 generation of gamers! Soon we get a mod that give us morale if we hug a tree. How dare you ask for that type of mod?!?!?!

But it's kind of funny in the end ...why we have them? Marry, Kill and make kids with!

Very cool! Nice game! Good work!

I really don't get why they implemented female lords. What does it add to the game other than making it more unrealistic? In Warband there weren't any female lords, it was even more difficult to play as a female character and noone complained. Please TaleWorlds, at least let this be an option, which can be turned off, I don't want to be dependant on mods to enjoy the game.

I really don't get why they implemented female lords. What does it add to the game other than making it more unrealistic? In Warband there weren't any female lords, it was even more difficult to play as a female character and noone complained. Please TaleWorlds, at least let this be an option, which can be turned off, I don't want to be dependant on mods to enjoy the game.

Is it really so much of an issue that it prevents you from enjoying the game? Like... with everything that is wrong with the game right now, this is what bothers you? :???:

Good news! "Our medieval history" had female nobility and warriors in it, so it's a non issue. Not nearly as many, but it's not really even in the game either. This is hardly an off the wall fantasy element. Seriously it's stupid easy to find examples of this for anyone even remotely interested in actual history, so I kind of have to assume this isn't an argument being made in good faith and just someone looking to be rude and start a fight.

Good news! "Our medieval history" had female nobility and warriors in it, so it's a non issue. Not nearly as many, but it's not really even in the game either. This is hardly an off the wall fantasy element. Seriously it's stupid easy to find examples of this for anyone even remotely interested in actual history, so I kind of have to assume this isn't an argument being made in good faith and just someone looking to be rude and start a fight.
As with all things it's a matter of degree. Female rulers, nobles and soldiers were rare or practically nonexistent depending on the time and culture you look at. While I don't really have a problem with it, i can't blame someone for wanting a slightly more realistic experience.

i am very proud of MnB community becouse they actualy answered pretty fast.
3 rd and 5 th comment. Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inappropriate behavior
Oh Lordy

"MeDiVaL gAmE nEeD nO fEmAle LoRd"

Second this game does not resemble any age we know of. Romans? British/French Knights? Sultans? Celts? Mongols/Huns? Vikings? All in the same time period where?
Try Kingdom Come for your "all I want is a game that represents the dark ages without adding in anything PC"
And last but not least show me on the doll where having females in positions of power in games hurt you OP?

And since when has Reddit been a "Left Wing Hive Mind" ??

I think I will post a thread like this every now and then, it is funny to see all the people who jump into the thread to denounce the people asking even though it has zero impact on their lives and doesn't matter at all to anyone. Thank you for the entertainment.
Oh you mean like the people rallying against having female lords in the first place? Or Gay marriage? Or female troops? Or any number of things
?? makes one wonder

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom