Are there any companions good at engineering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lysette.

You get her by getting Handgonners in your Party.  They're an Alliance of Paneria elite unit.  They need to be in your group for 60 days straight with no period of you having none of them.  So try to protect them, or make sure to get a large group of them.

I have to admit, I wish it were only a month myself.  But some of these companions are very, very worth it.  A lot have special weaponry and very high skills.

bersrerk one question ?? you can train these units to companion status right ?? when you recruit them into become vassal can you train another one into becoming a companion ?? or can you only train one of these in game ??

Just one of them.  They are all unique characters now.  The game checks if any of them are vassals before allowing you to upgrade a unit into them.

By the way how many merchenary officers is there? So far I have two and I still see new ones in taverns that I can recruit.

There are ten.  Sometimes one of the mercenary officers you already hired will show up in a bar(this is because I added mercenary officers to the mercenary part of the troops file which adds them into taverns randomly.)  But if that happens he will simply say that he is just getting a drink.  You won't be able to hire the same one twice.

Back
Top Bottom