Are the Venetor Empire and Randor kingdom is perisno kingdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

The history of perisno empire seem to ambiguity? :?: :?:
And the Venetor is the first great power to inhabit Perisno,and I hear the Randor king say that his kingdom might was feared by everyone in Perisno. Even the elves showed respect for them.
It show The two kingdoms once inhabit most regions of the perisno,and I think the Randor kingdom was around south-west of perisno and the Venetor kingdom was ever around middle part、west and north.    :ohdear:
Is this idea right? :roll:

Randor King? Was that the drunk guy named "former ruler" from a tavern in Draharan or Hakkon territory? I actually just thought that he was talking a load of Falki dung. XD

One of the replies you can choose to say to him. First one is: "I'll leave you to your drinking". The second one is: "What a load of Falki dung" and then he proceeds to draw his sword, unfortunately I already have my repeater crossbow out and firing a single shot to the face knocking him unconscious to the ground.

fluorite orchid said:
Oh,I think The invaders is the Hakkon Empire,not pendor.although I hope that is Pendor :iamamoron:

No, I mean Randor, the former ruler is talking about is a reference to Pendor, but that's just my guess  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom