Are the Devs in Office?

Users who are viewing this thread

Just wondering i heard awhile back the devs where working from home because of the covid-19 restrictions does anyone still know if this is the case?

Restrictions are starting to get lifted in some countries, and transforming once again into an office environment """might""" help them with organization, communication and planning, both seem to be their main issues right now.
that's a bold statement.
community asked for some kind of roadmap, and general communication - community got a rough rodmap for both mp and sp, there are ~6 devs commenting in the forum, so communication is present. obviously not every single post can be answered - they have to work at some point, too.
otherwise making an assumption that they have issues with organization and planning is just a shot in the dark - we don't know what is what.

its ramadan and quarantine in turkey so i just wish our brothers who are in the dev team a blessed month and a healthy life stay safe
health>game dev

Last edited:
Restrictions are starting to get lifted in some countries, and transforming once again into an office environment """might""" help them with organization, communication and planning, both seem to be their main issues right now.
yes i was actually thinking that them getting back into the office would help development that was why i was curious if they where at home or not regardless so far they have been doing a phenomenal job i am very happy with the games current state

its ramadan and quarantine in turkey so i just wish our brother who are in the dev team a blessed month and a healthy life stay safe
health>game dev
didn't know it was ramadan thanks for the info wish all the best for the devs

Currently we are working from home because of situation. Actually 30% of companies still go office here however Taleworlds is a company which care their worker’s health and worker rights much compared others so probably we will be last company which will start going office again.

Actually because office is in a university (METU) and my house is near university enterance and university roads and office are empty and working at office seems more productive compared remote working I usually prefer going office by bcycle because I see no risk. I see 1-2 more people in office however we are in different rooms so no risk. So I can say 95% work from home remaining 5% work at office by their choice.

Last edited:
you guys doing amazing job with constant updates and patches considering the situation, cant be easy organizing and communicating with your teams in that case

Currently we are working from home because of situation. Actually 30% of companies still go office here however Taleworlds is a company which care their worker’s health and worker rights much compared others so probably we will be last company which will start going office again.

Actually because office is in a university (METU) and my house is near university enterance and university roads and office are empty and working at office seems more productive compared remote working I usually prefer going office by bcycle because I see no risk. I see 1-2 more people in office however we are in different rooms so no risk. So I can say 95% work from home remaining 5% work at office by their choice.
What is the next patch focusing on? Performance or content? I am really liked how you menaging ea btw. I hope you guys start to mb3 in future. :grin:

that's a bold statement.
community asked for some kind of roadmap, and general communication - community got a rough rodmap for both mp and sp, there are ~6 devs commenting in the forum, so communication is present. obviously not every single post can be answered - they have to work at some point, too.
otherwise making an assumption that they have issues with organization and planning is just a shot in the dark - we don't know what is what.
Where can I find this 'rough road map' for singleplayer game you're taking about?

I'am a software developer working from home these days too, its seriously sucking big time for me, and considering we have a deadline adds extra stress so yeah I can imagine the mess that can cause,but considering all of that you guys have a good grab on things with patches and everything

just made an account after I saw that message to say, I appreciate the work you guys doing

What is the next patch focusing on? Performance or content? I am really liked how you menaging ea btw. I hope you guys start to mb3 in future. :grin:
Uhhh not that again. I don't know if I can cope with another 8 years of reading developer blog.
PS I kind of miss dev blog now, it would be interesting to read current patch/development struggles, maybe pitch in an idea or two.

thanks for the reply mexxico i hope this is over soon i appreciate that taleworlds takes care of their workers it sets a good standard for all thanks for putting in the work your doing great

Back
Top Bottom