Are some factions in Great Khan too politically sensitive?

Users who are viewing this thread

ChengYi

Regular
I think some factions should be present in Great Khan like Dali(Yunnan), Kara-Khitai(Xinjiang/East Turkestan), and Tubo(Tibet) because they impacted the Yuan Dynasty

but Kara-Khitai and Tubo are maybe too politically sensitive in present times for exploration?

Well I'm definately adding in the Dali anyways, probably also the Tibet.  Not sure about the other one though.  I did make a list of all the factions being used for Great Khan in the Great Khan thread.  You just have to search through all the rubble.  When I can - I'll organise it all and compile all the info into a single, easily reachable documentation. :smile:

Wei.Xiadi said:
Well I'm definately adding in the Dali anyways, probably also the Tibet.  Not sure about the other one though.  I did make a list of all the factions being used for Great Khan in the Great Khan thread.  You just have to search through all the rubble.  When I can - I'll organise it all and compile all the info into a single, easily reachable documentation. :smile:

right but I don't want to heard wailing and nashing of teeth afterward because of clash of political view

Great Khan isn't 100% accurate, as project leader I assure everyone of that.  Nope..it'll cover a grand area so to speak, so the koreans may even be in it (depending on the map).

What political views are there that they can even argue about? most factions have political differences, otherwise there wouldn't be much of a war...

Still, i'll make sure no one argues ^_^

I can preset the factions to hold wars with each other if that's what you're talking about.  If you like pew pew I can make them all hate each other, if you want a more specific setting of who hates who, and who looks at whose arse in an attracted manner, I can make that happen as well.

Just don't ask for gangbangs :sad:  Those are only MIEN!

For Mongol there should definitely be permanent war and peace between different factions.  Great Khan and Mongol Invasion will be the same.  Contact me on MSN and I'll tell you which for which.

Pali Gap said:
For Mongol there should definitely be permanent war and peace between different factions.  Great Khan and Mongol Invasion will be the same.  Contact me on MSN and I'll tell you which for which.

Just put them in the Coders' Lab sticky :smile:

Back
Top Bottom