Are my dreams coming true? BL beta

Users who are viewing this thread

chandler03

Recruit
Mmm, dreams... the epitome of hope and lies. But sometimes they can bring you places you never could've imagined yourself.

Hello, my name is Chandler. I used to be a die-hard Warband fan from the first day I started playing it, eventually, time took a huge tole on my drive to play the game. Except... a dream, a dream that new content... A NEW GAME WOULD ARISE! Getting to the point, I'm talking about Bannerlord, I have always dreamt of seeing some new stuff dropping from Taleworlds continuing the M&B franchise. I was just browsing like I do every other week to check up on Bannerlord progress and started seeing videos On Beta, Closed-Beta. So they say old close players would be accepted or put into the Closed-Beta. Essentially I'd like to get a run-down on how this will work and also the chances of me being part of the accepted group into Closed-Beta.

Use more indicative titles, not just “dreams”

I was just browsing like I do every other week to check up on Bannerlord progress and started seeing videos On Beta, Closed-Beta.

Most people who actively follow Bannerlord news should be reading the Developer Blogs, not Youtube clickbait videos from Resonant.

Essentially I'd like to get a run-down on how this will work

Read the Developer blog

and also the chances of me being part of the accepted group into Closed-Beta.

Extremely slim.

I doubt TW will give keys to any random Joe anyway. It'll probably be the tournament winners who get prioritized in the first go, and then we'll see who else gets admitted.

So I've been checking out the developer blog and stuff and I stumbled upon a detail that actually just made me so happy. I don't know if this was told before (which I'm sure was giving the context of the story) so don't give me crap if this has been out forever but I found out about the aging process in Bannerlord and how you can pass off, essentially what is your will, to some after you die. But along with other stuff that one thing just really got me excited. Anyways, that just made me really curious about what will happen after all the people admitted in the really early access of the game. Like will there be a open-beta soon after or how long will we be waiting essentially? But yeah that's pretty much what I want to know, obviously I don't expect much people to know anything on this but it's worth a try LOL.

ThyChan said:
So I've been checking out the developer blog and stuff and I stumbled upon a detail that actually just made me so happy. I don't know if this was told before (which I'm sure was giving the context of the story) so don't give me crap if this has been out forever but I found out about the aging process in Bannerlord and how you can pass off, essentially what is your will, to some after you die. But along with other stuff that one thing just really got me excited. Anyways, that just made me really curious about what will happen after all the people admitted in the really early access of the game. Like will there be a open-beta soon after or how long will we be waiting essentially? But yeah that's pretty much what I want to know, obviously I don't expect much people to know anything on this but it's worth a try LOL.
Not sure which part you're asking about, the aging/heir system or the beta. Either way you pretty much have as much info as we do, tw's has been pretty tight lipped about features since they had to drop some pretty big ones. I'd recommend checking the devblog list to see if you haven't read any, there's a few that hit on the aging/heir system, but other than that there's not too much more info

A lot of things about this post made me smile. Although let me try and help, I was accepted into Warband's beta program waaaaaay back in the day. I had spent a lot of time on the forums but at that point I sure wasn't a long time member. Honestly I think it was just an application form that was filled out or even an online submission. I am sure it will be somewhat similar this time. But who knows, I could be super wrong lol.

Duh_TaleWorlds said:
Callum will clarify these matters when the time is right.

Magnificent euphemism...I see you're already catching up with the dynamics of the company.  :lol:
2z29zk.gif

with love™

NPC99 said:
perchen said:
Norwegian said:
I doubt TW will give keys to any random Joe anyway. It'll probably be the tournament winners who get prioritized in the first go, and then we'll see who else gets admitted.
what tournament?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-oU2HozWEs

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,365716.0.html
thx, uff. i thought there will be tournament for beta announced when the time is right.

Duh_TaleWorlds said:
ThyChan said:
Lolbash said:
Alt accounts trying to get Bannerlord beta keys to sell for hundreds of dollars online
I've had my acc since 2015?
Welcome back to the forums in that case :razz:

Regarding your initial question, Callum will clarify these matters when the time is right.
My heart aches, i just want this beautiful creation to stretch its wings and sore. Well, mostly tell me how to sore with its new speed system  :razz:. Seriously though can't wait till it comes out to public, praying to lord Jesus my God and Saviour that it's released before I die.

ThyChan said:
Duh_TaleWorlds said:
ThyChan said:
Lolbash said:
Alt accounts trying to get Bannerlord beta keys to sell for hundreds of dollars online
I've had my acc since 2015?
Welcome back to the forums in that case :razz:

Regarding your initial question, Callum will clarify these matters when the time is right.
My heart aches, i just want this beautiful creation to stretch its wings and sore. Well, mostly tell me how to sore with its new speed system  :razz:. Seriously though can't wait till it comes out to public, praying to lord Jesus my God and Saviour that it's released before I die.

I feel differently, if I apply and get into the MP Beta it'll be out of the purest boredom, I don't even like WB MP  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom