• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Are legendary weapons supposed to be like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Crossbow Pig

Master Knight
Just a high lvl char killing looters, hard to say if is balanced or not by just watching this, I know that 2 handed axes are very powerful on horseback tho, not so much when you get dismounted and have to face heavy infantry with spear and shield.

Crossbow Pig

Master Knight
I mean, you probably had to grind a lot to be able to craft that axe in the first place and in the end, a crafted axe that deals 300 dmg is not very different from a normal one that deals 200 dmg since they both kill with one hit anyway, it may be OP but the grind required to make a weapon like that makes it ok in my opinion.

Maximum997

Squire
By the way:

All bonuses from legendary weapon dissapear right after you unequip this weapon XD. Or it is some bug. Becouse right now i have no bonuses at any weapon, that was "upgraded"

Last edited:
Top Bottom