Are 2 Billion Denar Tribute Demands Normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

There really should be a system for faction destruction. For example if a kingdom has no fiefs left it should cease to exist, and wars with that faction should automatically end. The encyclopedia should update to reflect the new state of the world.

Tribute should also be capped at a certain number that is determined by number of fiefs owned for that faction so that when wars end between factions that have massive differences in power it doesn't end up turning the weaker faction into the Weimar Republic in terms of reparations.
The Northern Empire plus mercs buzz around getting captured by bandits. Warband had something where Lords would visit my castle and offer allegiance. Sometimes even kings would become lords in other factions - although that was possible via a mod. Lords do defect via a dialogue, but there needs to be readier defection if a faction fails.

The only big tribute was where lords were asking for money to sweeten their defection. I never quite gauged the unaffordable amounts asked, but it seemed at least one hundred million. My faction wasn't big, so maybe it was a way of saying piss off, but the amounts to defect are way out of whack. There probably needs to be more things taking money out of the game economy. There often is unlimited amounts of money, while more essential things like recruits are barely available.

Back
Top Bottom