• Hakkon King's Spearman

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Hakkon Legionnaire

Votes: 31 31.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
once school is over i will get back into the swing of things, but for now i don't have all that much free time.
but alas i still have something!!  :wink:

New Map Screenshot #1 early version

New Map Screenshot #2

Cool map! When it will be released? And will there be sea battles

FinnishKnight said:
Cool map! When it will be released? And will there be sea battles

I am planning to have the new map in the next release (0.3) as it will be the main new feature for bug testing and whatever else. I am not sure when exactly i am not good at estimated times of a release. If it goes well maybe 1 to 3 weeks, if not 1 to 2 months. About sea battles, it was not a planned feature (as of yet) but there would be 2 factors for it to get implanted into the mod: (1) if a few people feel the need to have it included then yes i would defiantly consider adding it. and (2) as if yet i do not have the skills to create sea battles, but if someone were to come along and help me with it then yes we would have sea battles. Or i could merge a mod that has them.
I will create a poll, so whatever wins, that's what i will do :smile: and everyone will be happy.

-michadr

Concerning balance, should there be a elf faction (they are generally more powerful then humans)
Yes >> 8 (38.1%)
No >> 3 (14.3%)
So what if there is a more powerful kingdom? >> 4 (19%)
Add a different faction >> 2 (9.5%)
Should be a minor faction >> 4 (19%)

New poll up...

A little help to get publicity...  :wink:

perisnosignature.jpg

this looks quite interesting. Especially if I can drive those pointy eared moss-****ers to extinction, I loathe elves. :razz:

FrisianDude said:
this looks quite interesting. Especially if I can drive those pointy eared moss-****ers to extinction, I loathe elves. :razz:

If you hate them well, you will be beating up on the elves. (it might be a bit hard though)  :wink:

Nikihak said:
Michadr said:
Nikihak said:
A little help to get publicity...  :wink:

perisnosignature.jpg

added to first post.

also the map is taking shape. should be ready for testing soon.

Cool cant wait :wink:

oh yes, it is shaping up pretty nicely. Finally got the scene props error fixed (simpler mistake then I'd like to admit) but that's how we (I) learn i guess.
i will be adding some update screen-shots in the near future.
Also the next version will either be 0.3 or 0.9 (either a early release, or bug testing for 1.0!) depending how things go of course.

0.3 release information. Upload soon.
- New Sounds
- More Weapons
- New map icons
- Skills decreasing overtime a long period of time eliminated
- New Crosshair (red)
- Elephants
- Changed Menus Graphics
- More Horses
- Diplomacy 4.3
- New Banners

There will be no new factions, just the names have been changed so far. There have been over 200 items added so far.
2 new troops (yes only 2). There will also be no new map. That is coming, it takes time  :smile:

Update screens:
shiningarmor.jpg
shininghorse.jpg
tolraninamlilita1.jpg
tolrecruit1.jpg
elehphant.jpg

What the hell is this, i just downloaded the Perisno 0.3 and it has the map of calradia and the towns and stuff are not renamed? Any fix to this, and there should have been a new map in 0.3 Right?

FinnishKnight said:
What the hell is this, i just downloaded the Perisno 0.3 and it has the map of calradia and the towns and stuff are not renamed? Any fix to this, and there should have been a new map in 0.3 Right?
Read the post before yours. No, there is not new map. The New map is twice maybe three times as large as Calradia and therefore did not make this release due to that fact exactly, it takes time. Please look at first Post for information on the features. I intend to release updates every few months and the map unfortunately did not make this one. I will however work really hard in getting into the next one, there are just so many things that need to be done.

-michadr

Last edited:
It's exam week for me, and that means less time working on the mod. I will hopefully share more updates (screens, or text) on the weekend. Also i need some feedback/ suggestions (anything really) on the newest release. Did you like it, did you not? How does it look, or any other things you can think of.

regards
-michadr

Michadr said:
For 0.2 Version here are some screenies  :wink:

Arrow in Shoulder:
[/spoiler]

I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow in the shoulder.

More seriously, i have a good feeling with this mod, keep up the good work !

thank you, i'll do my best :smile:
What about the sweetroll line? :grin:

Now for the update. New armor, new map, and new other things :wink:

Female Armor
p1ss.jpg
More Female Armor
wd4i.jpg
New Map
bhcg.jpg
New Map(2)
1zm1.jpg
New Map(3)
6nlj.jpg
Merc. Knights
p8y8.jpg

Very nice!
Will you keep the original cities names or choose some yourself?

Edit : good luck for your exams if i am not late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom