[Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
akimboner said:
Theo H said:
akimboner said:
Vassals not following you properly

The worst thing about Perisno 0.6 is definetely when you are the marshal and gather your army to lay siege upon a castle or when you simply tell them to follow you.

If you encounter some bandits on the way, or while waiting, your vassels will follow and attack them. That's okay. But when they have defeated them, they simply just go home or do whatever they want.

This results in making it extremely hard to get to the location at first, but even worse, when you build a siege tower for 90 hours or less, you will always be the only one left, since your vassals have gone bandit hunting and not returning to follow me.

This is a serious bug because of the many bandit parties roaming Perisno.

Thank You, Akimboner.

Not a bug.

They lose troops so need to replenish them.
Try clearing out the larger bandit parties or at least chase them away before sieging.
Or just leave the tower sieges to AI marshalls and focus on the ladder ones first.

They still have +100 troops afterwards, mind you, it's 10 man parties they chase, and my scouts that catch up with them. No matter if bug or not, they should still follow me afterwards.

That's an issue with native warband not the mod.

Freelancer (joining army) spam glitch = unlimited relations, unlimited money and unlimited experience
For Example:
I enlist in Princess Birgets army at the beginning of the game and then I ask If I retire,I get 20 relations with her 10 relation with her kingdom and 1000 experience and 100 gold) this glitch I have used to be engaged to princess Birget on day 6
(I am not playing on cheats)
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I can't cross this bridge....
8D876BE50DB17FA1C39615E2FFEE20C729B442A8

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=209792384

My game CTDs (runtime error) when the Redwood Elves siege/storm a Tolranian castle (I'm a freelancer in an army).

Apart from this issue, I haven't had a problem with the mod.

I am wondering if other people are having significant stuttering travelling in world map view. Currently I am freelancing for Queen Arlina and I am having huge frame rate stutters when in world map, my system is a hex core AMD Phenom I am running 32 gb ram and have a GTX 460 and I am still getting huge frame drops and frame spikes, is anyone else having this problem?

CGfathom said:
I am wondering if other people are having significant stuttering travelling in world map view. Currently I am freelancing for Queen Arlina and I am having huge frame rate stutters when in world map, my system is a hex core AMD Phenom I am running 32 gb ram and have a GTX 460 and I am still getting huge frame drops and frame spikes, is anyone else having this problem?

if you are using the CTRL + T cheat disable it :razz:, that causes huge framerate drops, but with your rig i don`t think you should have those, you should check how much resources from your pc the game uses (with the task manager)

i`m playing on a i3 2.4 quadcore, 2gb ram and intregrated 512 intel video chipset and i get no lag on the main map, only get 5 sec freeze when i start a battle :razz:

also you should check your drivers, or even reinstall the game and the mod

I had a problem with my items
especially the gloves, after a few time save and load some of my gloves change it's picture and become invisible when I wear them, problem ís they was not bugged when I bought them and they was completely normal. Not sure what cause this bug

Joined a siege on Galwe. Waited to heal myself and some troops and then on to the walls!  :evil: But before that, I had gone into debt because of the troop salary.

When I started the game, I directly enabled the option of continued battle and disabled companion complaints. But when in debt, Shi Jin complained and when I checked, the options in the menu had been altered back...

Alex the Seeker said:
CGfathom said:

if you are using the CTRL + T cheat disable it :razz:, that causes huge framerate drops, but with your rig i don`t think you should have those, you should check how much resources from your pc the game uses (with the task manager)

i`m playing on a i3 2.4 quadcore, 2gb ram and intregrated 512 intel video chipset and i get no lag on the main map, only get 5 sec freeze when i start a battle :razz:

also you should check your drivers, or even reinstall the game and the mod

I dont have the cheat menu enabled so it's definately not that, I have the updated drivers as well. I just downloaded Napoleonic wars, but I had trouble updating persino to 0.6 I'm wondering if that might be the problem. I also get an error when in freelancer mode trying to click on things it says get_object failed to load pic_soldier_world_map

I'm wondering if that has anything to do with my massive frame spikes as well. I think I will tough it out as they are bareable and I have no issues in battles and then see what happens when I load up the hotfix.

CGfathom said:
Alex the Seeker said:
CGfathom said:
snip
snip

the red text error in freelancer mode doesn`t cause map lag, i can vouch for that, since my rig is infinetly weaker than yours and doesn`t lag in freelancer mode.

as i said you might want to reinstall the game and the mod,  btw what do you mean "updating to 0.6"? 0.6 is a full version, not an update... if you copied over the 0.6 over the 0.52 that might be the problem.

I found the Sectarian Dragon Priests and killed them like the Kaiser wanted, the quest log tells me to go back to him but there's no option to telling him I've done it.

Also, you mispelled "Sectarian" as "Secretarian", I assume that's not intentional unless the rogue priests are supposed to be big fans of horse races. :/

after you join the army of a lord, if you ask for permission to leave for a while, a 14 day Leave quest will apear in you quest log, if you go back to the lord and rejoin his army the leave quest won`t dissapear,

sometimes if you ask for a leave again, another quest will apear in your quest log, and have 2 leave quests :smile:

I have found that if u have steam on then sometimes it says 'cannot find steam maps' luckily I have non steam and steam version so I will try it without steam

Um... Not sure if I'm just paranoid or something but I've noticed after 5-6 times of doing the Grain quest for villages, you don't lose the grain.

scotywest said:
I can't cross this bridge....
8D876BE50DB17FA1C39615E2FFEE20C729B442A8
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=209792384
That will be fixed in the patch.

CGfathom said:
Try clearing your memory, lowering your game settings to DX7 and see if load textures on demand is checked. (try with it on then off)

LunarNight said:
Um... Not sure if I'm just paranoid or something but I've noticed after 5-6 times of doing the Grain quest for villages, you don't lose the grain.
Do you mean that the grain does't leave your inventory once you give it to the village elder?

Shidan said:
If you know how to edit scenes you can fix the doors yourself. It works for me as a kind of hotfix.

I also went in and changed the prince to princess in my game because it was annoying me.
One thing to note is, we didn't change anything in any of the castle/ town scenes. We are not yet sure what is causing the bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom