Archery range

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd like to see an archery range where you can shoot your bow into a target and practice a bit. The arrows would need to stay in place for observation, maybe only 2 show at once, then the 3rd shot the 1st disappears or even a timer would be fine. The targeting recepticle is difficult to learn and it would be a nice touch.

Reuvil said:
I'd like to see an archery range where you can shoot your bow into a target and practice a bit. The arrows would need to stay in place for observation, maybe only 2 show at once, then the 3rd shot the 1st disappears or even a timer would be fine. The targeting recepticle is difficult to learn and it would be a nice touch.

LMAO!

I'm sorry it was funny... Anyways yea I guess it wouldn't be bad idea, I mean I could see more usefull things first..

The targeting reticle is a bit big. Could it be made smaller, or perhaps there could be alternative reticles for the player to choose from? At the moment it takes away a lot of the beauty of the game...

Well, it depends on it's realoading mechanism... + new animations... and I'm not sure if there were such implements at all. Can you dig up info on whether there were such crossbows in RL and their outlook?

Yeah, I can see how animations could be tricky. Here's a page on one type

http://library.thinkquest.org/CR0214640/crossbow.html

used a lever or ratchet to cock it... I'll see what else I can dig up.

Back
Top Bottom