• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Archery (100) Perk to use any bow on horseback currently not working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Ugbukk

Recruit
I believe that is actually ALL skills. You gain the XP, you can make your selections, but the actual skills themselves do not function right now it appears.

I believe that is actually ALL skills. You gain the XP, you can make your selections, but the actual skills themselves do not function right now it appears.

Yeah, I think so too. The ones that increase your HP seem to work, but other than that I haven't actually seen any of the others have an effect.

Zerfsack

Recruit
WB
I have found most skills to work in my experience. Some are just really minor (such as 3% speed buff). I know for sure the steel smithing perks are working. I did notice the horse archery one was broken so it might just be a few not working.

On another note some perks don't even exist such as the second to final charm perk.

Top Bottom