Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:8gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

youtube video of the bug
I honestly have no idea how it happened but in every battle or scene this bug occurs. Same thing goes with the character same animation of loading a bow but no arrows are fired.
Thank you for your quick reply.

Last edited:
Well, the issue still remains. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it but it was no use. I'll be gratefull for any advice since the game is barely playable at this point.

Could you try to reproduce this issue on 1.7.2?
Please I beg you help me. It will soon be two years since the game started to be unplayable and I really tried everything that I could think of. I don't know what to do next, should I refound the game since I can't play it or should I wait another two years hoping the bug disapears. I really wish to play it. It was one of the games I was looking forward the most and now that I have it it's for nothing.

Have you completely removed all mod files from your computer? I had left over nexus mods during the early access that were giving cataphracts bows after i had removed mods. Might be worth a look?

Have you completely removed all mod files from your computer? I had left over nexus mods during the early access that were giving cataphracts bows after i had removed mods. Might be worth a look?
Well, thank you so much. I haven't realised uninstaling and instaling the game would keep some mods in different files. So heeding your advise I deleted everything concerning the game and then I installed it back in and now there is no bug. My archers fire and I fire all the arrows we have. So thank you again for the advice it helped.

Back
Top Bottom