Archer Militia

Users who are viewing this thread

archermilitia.png

Please leave all feedback relating to the Empire Archer Militia in this thread.

There's no real reason to pick the stronger arrows perk since the stronger bow offers much more damage. I'd see an extra arrows perk more fitting in this case (giving you the choice between a strong bow with 25 arrows or a weaker bow with 40).

There's no real reason to pick the stronger arrows perk since the stronger bow offers much more damage. I'd see an extra arrows perk more fitting in this case (giving you the choice between a strong bow with 25 arrows or a weaker bow with 40).

It will give you slightly more damage but the speed makes up for it.

I still agree though, it feels weird choosing between strong arrows and strong bow, ideally you'd want both. Not to mention the **** 2nd perk tree which gives you an extra melee weapon?

I agree with Apolon. The armor looks great and less similar to the recruit. The empire has no unit in multiplayer which costs only 110. I would therefore suggest to reduce the price to 110.

This class lost all its flavor with the removal of light crossbow. This class is unappealing.
TBF, the crossbow dealt didn't do enough damage to make up for the long reload times. Even two leg shots with the regular bow will out damage one torso hit from the crossbow.

I'm glad that it got moved over to the Palatine Guard and got an appropriate damage upgrade to make up for it.

TBF, the crossbow dealt didn't do enough damage to make up for the long reload times. Even two leg shots with the regular bow will out damage one torso hit from the crossbow.

I'm glad that it got moved over to the Palatine Guard and got an appropriate damage upgrade to make up for it.
Just to be sure, are you talking about Pvp modes or Captain mode ?

Skirmish, TDM. Didn't get a chance to see the original Imperial Crossbow in Siege mode, unfortunately.

Archer Militia was my favorite archer class and i've never felt that its damage was weak though for the price of the class. You could choose between crossbow and bow, now its just the same generic archer class as the other factions.

Worst part of class is hunting bow, its a throwing stones - level weapon, damage/accuracy reducing is too high compared to short bows and makes weapon usefull only for about 1-30 meters, a throwing javelins of recruit have more effective range then this branch-wood bow

Worst part of class is hunting bow, its a throwing stones - level weapon, damage/accuracy reducing is too high compared to short bows and makes weapon usefull only for about 1-30 meters, a throwing javelins of recruit have more effective range then this branch-wood bow
Legitimately, I'd love for the hunting bow to just be replaced with Slings, it'd be more effective overall.

Back
Top Bottom