April Fools Day 2011!

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm leaving Taleworlds to join the military. Because I'm joining such an elite group, I have to clean all traces of me from the internet in case I'm ever captured. I'm having my account deleted, my posts nuked and never streaming again.

Also, Redcoat Mic falls off a cliff.

You know, Looking back and reading all of the post Rgodfrey ever made.. I believe he is right.. :L  We should all go to his thread and apologize for being so ignorant, because seriously right now he is our only hope.

Kronic said:
I'm leaving Taleworlds to join the military. Because I'm joining such an elite group, I have to clean all traces of me from the internet in case I'm ever captured. I'm having my account deleted, my posts nuked and never streaming again.

I'm taking your weapons. And possibly your armour as well.

No. I'm going to war with them. I've been drafted into a top secret group of governmental assassins and now I have to destroy this forum to prevent their existence spreading. Where did I leave my red flag...

You only have have two hands. And the amount of metal and leather would weigh more than you. Besides, I made a sword, surely I can be useful somewhere.

Winter I like you, I like you so much that I have gifted you a horse, but by accident it is now shipped to iceland. You are going to have to ask Titan to give it back to you. It's a brown horse with a white spot resembling a crow on his behind leg. You may want to hurry. I don't know if Icelandic people eat horses.

I'll just throw a bunch of candy, soda and video games his general direction, take the horse, and gallop away. Easey peasey.

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/motion.html

Watch the video.

Ah, two more:

Type "helvetica" in Google.

New Apple product!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/looflirpa/e8bb/ (notice tha looflripa in the link - read backwards).

And another one, just realised, wikipedia's main page is full of prank articles.

Back
Top Bottom