April Fools Day 2011!

Users who are viewing this thread

MasterCaruyn said:
Well the only thing out of the ordinary I saw today was... slightly disturbing. Several people's avatars had been replaced with... eh, women scantily clad and doing "things" to men's torso area (I definitely remember Kobrag's and Archonsod's avatar being changed and maybe Vadermath. Others I forget). It was only for a very short time, and I was definitely not hallucinating.
April Fools. Trololololo.

Evilknightz said:
MasterCaruyn said:
Well the only thing out of the ordinary I saw today was... slightly disturbing. Several people's avatars had been replaced with... eh, women scantily clad and doing "things" to men's torso area (I definitely remember Kobrag's and Archonsod's avatar being changed and maybe Vadermath. Others I forget). It was only for a very short time, and I was definitely not hallucinating.
April Fools. Trololololo.
Yeah I kinda figured.

Blead said:
You know, Looking back and reading all of the post Rgodfrey ever made.. I believe he is right.. :L  We should all go to his thread and apologize for being so ignorant, because seriously right now he is our only hope.

Absolutely, I am going to hunt him down and beg for a space in his survival bunker because dying would be worse then eating canned Spam for twenty years and drinking only water and having no tobaccy. My my this here Annikan guy, maybe Vader someday later but now he's just a small fry. Yes, I like some Weird Al music too now and then.

My boyfriends father told me that I look pregnant. Then I realised that it was April Fools Day.

I think the whole holocaust thing started as April fools, then because it wasn't really taken seriously, Hitler decided to step that **** up.

1933 – The recently elected Nazis under Julius Streicher organize a one-day boycott of all Jewish-owned businesses in Germany, ushering in a series of anti-Semitic acts.

DameGreyWulf said:
Maybe I just suck at Guild Wars

but the Guild Wars prank was hard.

I probably suck at Guild Wars.
A few years back when I played that all the time I had a warrior I'd just gotten to twenty then on April 1st they switched all the genders I thought the game glitched sold everything and deleted the character. The next day I realized what had happened and just about shot up the NCSoft offices.

Back
Top Bottom