April Fools Day 2011!

Users who are viewing this thread

X-Fire is now G-Fire after some dude in a mullet named Gunther appears to have purchased it. The power ranger theme is also playing on my profile.

God pulled an April Fools here again.

Instead of the usual spring sun we get a winter comeback. Just damnit  :cry:

Kronic said:
RPS are having a spoof set of 1873 themed gaming news articles.
Hah lol no idea how it fits in but Impulse was bought by Gamestop. Scared me for a second, damn April Fools.

The Pirate Bay has purchased e-bay.

In a bid on Auction site eBay, for the site of eBay.com itself, Pirate Bay (TPB) has come out as the official winner.

We saw that eBay was up for sale on their own site and since we have a long going law suit against them for abuse of our trademark name "pirat(ebay)", we wanted to be pragmatic and just use our immense profits to buy them. This will hopefully make us spend less time with the lawsuit.

TPB will use the tools from eBay to make a better rating system for torrents. Then TPB will divide eBay up into smaller companies and sell to the highest bidders. We see no use for an auction site since most stuff is available for free.

eBay.com will in the future be redirected to thepiratebay.org, and hopefully this will put TPB into the top 5 internet sites today.

Please return to this blog for further updates later.
Posted Today 00:00 by winston

Huh, I did actually get tricked once by a teacher, along with my whole class. The bastard managed to convince us that he (our favorite teacher by far) was going to leave to teach in another place.

I guess we somehow forgot that the reason we like him is his wonderful sense of humour.

Wolfang said:
wtf, no TW april fools :sad:
Last year's drama was fun.
All the folks that pretended to leave because of the swear word filter and all that.. haha. LL was really convincing :grin:

-edit
I just saw the sale thingie that's donating money for Japan on GamersGate. Misread the games' titles somehow and all of a sudden it sounded like a very cruel joke.
"Big Wave" and the like.

SootShade said:
Huh, I did actually get tricked once by a teacher, along with my whole class. The bastard managed to convince us that he (our favorite teacher by far) was going to leave to teach in another place.

I guess we somehow forgot that the reason we like him is his wonderful sense of humour.

Reminds me of how my elementary school convinced the parents that they gave away the school's chairs and that the new ones hadn't been delivered yet. So the school asked the parents to bring a chairs along with them. I cant believe how a whole bunch actually showed up with chairs.  :lol: Fortunately for me, my mom doesn't give a **** about my comforts or the schools needs, so I dint have to drag one with me. Hooray for bad parenting!

MrNomNom said:
I've married Winterz.

What the hell are you talking about? We are like married since February... :lol:

I love Brazil and I think Portugal shouldn't be granted independency from them. (Also, they are an economic superpower)

Back
Top Bottom