April 1st

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I am going to be busy for the next couple hours (2-3) but if someone sets it up - I can move it or whatever.

I think Narc will be back soon... too

DE

I avoided adding a few thoughts in the fees section as our 'new' admins beat me to it.  :lol:

I'm going to start a 'I quit' thread and I'm leaving my reasons very vague.  :wink:

How long do we have before this needs to be removed/moved back to the real admin area?

Also ... is there anything that I've missed before I make my official 'I quit' post?

Narcissus

Make sure that you log out before leaving the forums ... or go invisible ... that way you can check the forums and watch things happen without anyone wondering why you aren't 'fixing things'.

Narcissus

well, i can't do it on my own. A real admin will have to do it for me. I'll organise it for some time when both me and a real admin are online.
In the meantime, let's get to some moderating. I'm sure fun stuff is packed with obnoxious little things.

Merentha said:
Narc, are you going to have any rants about the new system?

Meaning?  What system?  I'll start going off about Sony when it becomes 'public knowledge' but until then I'm staying quiet as it would be illegal for Armagan to release such info early.

Narcissus

We were going to, but you and Ingo posted in the other areas before we could.  :razz:

Changing dates is tough but possible ... changing post order would be a bit harder. :wink:

Just create a post saying that you accidently deleted the post by Armagan about Sony ... just make it sound legit.

:wink:

Narcissus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom