Appreciation!

Users who are viewing this thread

I put so many hours into M&B warband probably 1000s including all the time playing mods as well.

Despite my old computer being under the minimum setting for Bannerlord graphics I can still functionaly play it.

I am getting a lot of enjoyment from this already. Thank you devs. Really. these games are some of my all time favorites.

I can't wait until I can upgrade my computer and see it in full graphics glory.

Keep up the good work.

Yes, You will see these posts. The full graphics in their glory? This game looks like it was made 10 years ago, and it was lol.... Just take in the glorious tree textures or the highly detailed water...

There's enough cognitive dissonance in here to float a battleship.

Last edited:
I hope you get to upgrade by the time some more features are done.
The game looks amazing and an upgraded machine can handle legendary fights of 500 vs 500.
I don't know how familiar you are with this forum but don't be discouraged by the negativity. After all a satisfied customer is less likely to leave a good review but a butthurt one will never stop telling you how their whole world is crumbling because a product did not meet their every single expectation :wink:
I enjoy this game too and i hope to see more from this team.
Happy gaming and have a good day :smile:

I can't wait until I can upgrade my computer and see it in full graphics glory.
HeFvlJ9l.png

I hope you get to upgrade by the time some more features are done.
The game looks amazing and an upgraded machine can handle legendary fights of 500 vs 500.
I don't know how familiar you are with this forum but don't be discouraged by the negativity. After all a satisfied customer is less likely to leave a good review but a butthurt one will never stop telling you how their whole world is crumbling because a product did not meet their every single expectation :wink:
I enjoy this game too and i hope to see more from this team.
Happy gaming and have a good day :smile:
Yes, being able to have full army size will be another amazing aspect.

Ive noticed a lot of loser trolls on these threads...they should just go back to playing call of duty or whatever. M&B series is one of the best of all times...both vanilla and the fact they allow open access to modding. the number of amazing mods that where built for warband kept me playing for so long.

I started playing video games on Atari...these spoiled and ungrateful troll have no life but to come and cry on forums lol. Sucks to be them I guess

You like it now, with the half-baked garbage it has, but imagine for just a moment...a game that's fleshed out and actually works. Imagine how much you'd like that game.

Also, it doesn't take much to run the game in medium. What do you have? If you have a CPU at least from 2017 and isn't a low i3 or AMD equivalent and a GPU that isn't 2gb and 10 years old, you should be able to run it on at least medium @ 1080p.

lol yet bothered to even comment. Guess you really have zero purpose for your time.

Next time just scroll on by... now bye bye

I take this as a challenge.

You like it now, with the half-baked garbage it has, but imagine for just a moment...a game that's fleshed out and actually works. Imagine how much you'd like that game.

Also, it doesn't take much to run the game in medium. What do you have? If you have a CPU at least from 2017 and isn't a low i3 or AMD equivalent and a GPU that isn't 2gb and 10 years old, you should be able to run it on at least medium @ 1080p.

I take this as a challenge.
My showing appreciation for the work done so far in no way means there is not work to improve and finish it lol, its still in beta...

and yes I do enjoy playing it even now (flaws and all) No other games have given me the feeling that MnB does when charging on horseback through a line of archers or etc.

:sad: yes my computer system was actually built 10 yrs ago lol ... and I likely won't be rebuilding it this year with the stupid chip issues and costs of graphics cards...just have to keep playing on lowest setting for now

A Gunt when a gut is so fat and folded it resembles female anatomy.
hahaha. you would Ram that no???

Guntram is Frankish/old Germanic for Battle/war Raven and a historic name.

Who wouldn't fight for that well fed gunt?

You are a bot who used many words to say absolutely nothing. Praise for praise's sake. you aren't saying anything.
Indeed, neither are you.

My showing appreciation for the work done so far in no way means there is not work to improve and finish it lol, its still in beta...

I never said that it was your way of showing that sentiment. I only said imagine how much you'll like it when it's actually polished.

and yes I do enjoy playing it even now (flaws and all) No other games have given me the feeling that MnB does when charging on horseback through a line of archers or etc.

Alright.

:sad: yes my computer system was actually built 10 yrs ago lol ... and I likely won't be rebuilding it this year with the stupid chip issues and costs of graphics cards...just have to keep playing on lowest setting for now

Ouch. What are your specs? You may be able to upgrade your PC at least to the fullest of your current generation's capabilities and I could help try and steer it, if you'd like. If it is real old, parts on Ebay will sell for dollars, depending on your generation. You wouldn't be able to get the latest GPU in there anyway, so getting the best for your situation could still increase quite a lot.

Oh my God, I have not been around to see this gem....

Outstanding, it wouldn't be so bad if they had not have spent weeks fixing bugged graphics about 8 months ago or so lol... These people are in DEV hell right now, this game is going nowhere fast... The impact of the bugs are greater than the content right now..

What is with all these threads from strangers saying "Appreciation" or "Appreciation Post" or "Thank you TW"? I legit am starting to think that this is a PSYOP campaign by TW to try to subvert the resistance. A whole lotta alt accounts.

Just another year and the basic fundamental systems of the game may work... Oddly enough there were no siege issues in the 2016 videos... The game is giant flop and that is an objective statement.

What is with all these threads from strangers saying "Appreciation" or "Appreciation Post" or "Thank you TW"? I legit am starting to think that this is a PSYOP campaign by TW to try to subvert the resistance. A whole lotta alt accounts.
Old players sense they might not make it through this winter and are saying their thanks and goodbyes in advance. One last charge through the lines of the unvaccinated before they fall.

Back
Top Bottom