Appreciation Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I figured I could post this in the General Discussion thread, but I figured it deserves its own. This campaign looks like an immense amount of work, particularly on Mad Dawg's part, getting all of it organized and all of the rules and other regulations out on this board in a timely manner. The scenes look amazing, the communications work done by Suriell was great, and all the behind-the-scenes work by KissMyAxe, Zero, Blak and Random Peasant were also phenomenally done, and I'm basing this just from the Curaw campaign. I can't wait to see this thing get started.

Thanks to all!
Random Peasant - For the faction layout and troop tree.
KissMyAxe - For alot of mapping, coding, advise, and multiple other administrative tasks.
Zero - For server hosting and management during the match.
Blak - You can thank Blak for all the weather and time effects as well as the Bridge Outpost map.
Suriell - For exceptional clerical work communicating to everyone, management work during the match, and a pro video on how to install the Mod.
Ron Burgundy - For coding work and input overall.

The GK Rebels were formed because of the original ROCK, so you know we appreciate bringing this campaign to life. Great work guys! Can't wait :smile:

Ra is very excited to be a part of this!

Much thanks to the organizers for all your hard work and your patient question answering.
Maybe one day, if this works, we could have a real-time app designed that updates to a server and all :grin:

The Pizza said:
OMG Rebels won a battle and didn't lose an army. APPRECIATION THREAD GO.
An unplanned battle that went as planned. We should have had a player advantage in nearly every engagement, this was the first time we actually did have more players.  :shock: I had fun at Curin and Tehlrog, I hope we can struggle through the disagreements and finish the game. I do not envy the organizers but I do appreciate your effort.

The Pizza said:
OMG Rebels won a battle and didn't lose an army. APPRECIATION THREAD GO.

You may want to check the dates on when this was posted.

After this is over we should have a large field battle with all the clans that participated! The first big battle at H-13 was a lot of fun. Let's do it again.  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom