Appreciation post

Users who are viewing this thread

Surferohio

Recruit
Greetings Taleworlds,

This will not be a long post. I've recently just got back into modding and there is negative vibes out there concerning the game in general, especially on reddit, Nexus. I'd just like to say that Bannerlord is my first experience with your company and I'm eternally grateful that I gave the game a try. I'm a Pediatric Ventilator Nurse in the USA. Needless to say, it was a very difficult 2020-2021 time period for all of us, especially in Healthcare. There were times when I'd come home after losing a patient unexpectedly and I felt lost, hurt, and broken. Bannerlord gave me an escape. This game has brought me out of countless holes, made me laugh, yell at my screen, smile. I really appreciate all the hard work and effort that goes in to developing this title, through all the hardship and critics. What you made helps to entertain me like no other game has before. I credit Taleworlds and Bannerlord with getting me personally through some very rough times, where conventional therapy has failed. Keep your heads up and be proud of what you have made. Not trying to sound dramatic here but Thanks, seriously.

Brian

Cheers and keep up the good work,
I feel the same way, i understand the frustration of the community and they have the right to vent. We should also express our appreciation like you just did.
More positivity is how we can make this place livelier and motivate the devs to work harder and communicate with us :smile:
Oh and bug reports :p
Have fun and have a nice day!

Greetings Taleworlds,

This will not be a long post. I've recently just got back into modding and there is negative vibes out there concerning the game in general, especially on reddit, Nexus. I'd just like to say that Bannerlord is my first experience with your company and I'm eternally grateful that I gave the game a try. I'm a Pediatric Ventilator Nurse in the USA. Needless to say, it was a very difficult 2020-2021 time period for all of us, especially in Healthcare. There were times when I'd come home after losing a patient unexpectedly and I felt lost, hurt, and broken. Bannerlord gave me an escape. This game has brought me out of countless holes, made me laugh, yell at my screen, smile. I really appreciate all the hard work and effort that goes in to developing this title, through all the hardship and critics. What you made helps to entertain me like no other game has before. I credit Taleworlds and Bannerlord with getting me personally through some very rough times, where conventional therapy has failed. Keep your heads up and be proud of what you have made. Not trying to sound dramatic here but Thanks, seriously.

Brian

Hey Brian,

Thanks a lot for the kind words, it really means a lot to us!

The past couple of years have been tough on everyone, especially frontline workers like yourself (and even more so for the specific work you do). We are pleased to hear that you enjoy the game and that it has helped to distract you and give you a short respite from the stresses of your job.

Hopefully, things will return to normal soon enough and you will have even more time to play!

Hey Brian,

Thanks a lot for the kind words, it really means a lot to us!

The past couple of years have been tough on everyone, especially frontline workers like yourself (and even more so for the specific work you do). We are pleased to hear that you enjoy the game and that it has helped to distract you and give you a short respite from the stresses of your job.

Hopefully, things will return to normal soon enough and you will have even more time to play!
Hey Callum,

No thanks needed and stay safe! I know you community leaders have your own demons to deal with as well lol. Just remember how much good can come from gaming too. I see it everyday.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom