e1.5.4
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2020-10-24_08.06.25_b7e1431ab3a2900664104bf88f62a6ce
Media: https://ibb.co/80Mcffz
Game constantly crashing on launch even though I followed every step of the checklist:
Error Reference: 2020-10-24_08.06.25_b7e1431ab3a2900664104bf88f62a6ce

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5671
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60 GHz 3.60 GHz
RAM: 16'0 GB
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. STRIX Z270E GAMING (LGA1151)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): WDC WD10EZEX-64D85Y0/KINGSTON SUV400S37240G (SSD)

Waiting on further advice from the developers team
Thank you in advance

I have the same problem. I have never made any mods. It was working fine in September. Now I cannot get it to work. Even after uninstalling and deleting the bin contents. Please help!

Has there been any update on this? Month later now I am getting the exact same thing
I have the same problem. I have never made any mods. It was working fine in September. Now I cannot get it to work. Even after uninstalling and deleting the bin contents. Please help!
I tried the crash checklist they sent me but the game still would not work. I thought the problem could be also solved in the next update (1.5.4), but still I had the same error.

The issue is still in progress. In the meantime, you can send crash dumps and post the ID here.

I have the exact same problem. When I launch the game, it crashes and says " The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?". I have tried updating drivers and OS, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and all other possible solutions but nothing has worked. I have not downloaded any mods as this is my first time playing this game.

I am having the same issues. Not sure how to post the Crash ID, can anyone guide me with this?
It worked perfectly fine on my old pc, but it haven't worked a single time on my new one. Please keep me updated as well regarding any fixes for this.

I am having the same issues. Not sure how to post the Crash ID, can anyone guide me with this?
It worked perfectly fine on my old pc, but it haven't worked a single time on my new one. Please keep me updated as well regarding any fixes for this.
After sending the crash report, the crash ID is automatically copied to your clipboard so you can paste it immediately.
Btw I have a similar case to yours. After getting a new PC and installing the game, my game started crashing. The game worked fine on my other laptop.

I decided to wait for a while until the issue is resolved and to my surprise nothing has been fixed (even though I tried countless methods posted on forums on how to fix).
Same crash error is being displayed at game launch .
Crash ID: " 2021-06-19_10.54.04_b7e1431ab3a2900664104bf88f62a6ce ".
Thank you for the follow up.

Back
Top Bottom