In Progress Application crash and Patch Notes e1.0.3

Users who are viewing this thread

ATTENTION! You have released the patch notes e1.0.3 update Fixed a critical issue that corrupted save files after a certain number of saves. - And those saves that did not load began to work. But if you make a new save, and then load it, It also makes the "application crash" error Do something with this. Impossible to play.

Yes many people reported this, many people experience this problem, there's no doubt the devs are aware of it. All we can do is wait for the next patch.

all of the previous patches have been release between 10:00 - 11:00 PM Central European Time so hopefully well get another patch this evening.

Yep the 1.0.3 update is what causes problem as all my 1.0.2 saves are still perfectly working. I can load them the way I want, but every save I made this morning that are on the 1.0.3 module can't be loaded and crash the game.

All my 1.0.2 saves are working fine , but if I load any of them and just save it, then this 1.0.3 save is corrupt and crashes the app when I try to load it. So basically I can't play since the progress wont be saved and properly loaded.

Summary: 1.0.3 module saves crashed the app on loading
How to Reproduce
: Load any working 1.0.2 save. Saving. Now the new save is 1.0.3. Try to load it: game crashes.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): None. No matter what I do between the successful load of a 1.0.2 save and the next 1.0.3 save, the save file will crash my game. I actually don't have any quest active except the big one where I have to speak to 10 lord about the famous battle.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.0.3
Computer Specs
:
GPU: GTX 1660 ti
CPU: Intel i7 9750H
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: I don't know, my laptop is a 2019 MSI GS75
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 500GB Samsung EVO 970

The problem has long existed. Developers know about it. When will the patch come out ?! Why are developers modding? And do not make statements.
Patches usually come out late at night !!!

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible.
We understand that developers are trying to do something (at least as we see to no avail).
But we want someone from the developers to tell us when the patch will be?
We can measure with many errors and shortcomings. But when we pay for the game. We want to be able to play it.

We understand that developers are trying to do something (at least as we see to no avail).
But we want someone from the developers to tell us when the patch will be?
We can measure with many errors and shortcomings. But when we pay for the game. We want to be able to play it.

Absolutely. This problem has been going on for 3 days and no clear explanation has been made yet. There are no responses other than updates made during a certain time period. I cannot understand how such an important problem can be ignored. This has nothing to do with early access.

look people, i understand your frustration, im frustrated myself that i paid 40 euros for a game i waited 5+ years for and i cant even play it (sort of) but yo gotta understand the developers aswel. You cant just expect to report a problem, have it seen by dev, expect him to take a quick glance at it and say uhmm yea i see the problem it will be fix tommorow at 2:45pm. its a bit more complicated than that.

Its and early acess game, and you gotta understand that early acess i basically a marketing trick made by steam to make alpha and beta testing versions of games sound more playable and therfor sellable. its a game industry eqivalent of im not fat im big boned And you cant really go blaming taleworlds for it. Taleworlds vas very specific in telling the community that this game, when released in EA will have major flaws, lack of content, crahses that was all specifically said beforehand. And if you cant handle these problems, if it really frustrates you that much than early acess is not for you. Do yourself a favour and leave the game for 6 months and then come back to it if you cant really handle the process of being involved in a beta test game.

Back
Top Bottom