Resolved Aplication faced a problem, tw crash uploader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.6.255751
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

ezio23222

Recruit
Summary: I can't play game with mods by Vortex
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): In link https://ibb.co/QftpHw7
Media (Screenshots & Video):-
Computer Specs:
GPU: Gtx 1080
GPU Driver Version: The newest
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
RAM: 16GB 3200Mhz DDR4
Motherboard: MSI x470 Pro Gaming Carbon
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Tried on SSD and M.2

Hello, I tried play MB with mods but all time game is crash. I have all time this same problem (I mean screen in link). I make clear install (before full uninstall) and as I write higher, I tried on two discs. Game work if I play it buy Native.exe with administrator mode but I don't have mods with it. I don't have antyvirus. I just use Windows Defender.

Were the mods you installed were compatible with the version you are running? 1.5.6 is an old version.
Yes, I look it because Vortex inform me about not compatible mod version. I used this version of Bannerlord because in higher versions not all mods are supported. Besides I tried install mods manually on 1.5.7 version from GOG and I met this same problem.

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom