Apis Europae [AE] Masters of the Universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Ill be honest. Im surprised AE_Fatass isnt on here after everything hes done for the team. Sure I took a break but this is no way to treat a living legend. Where would you be without me my friends? After all these years of service im still not on the front page - but surely enough Peter actually made it there... Honestly who even is that guy? Do you realize what youre doing to me? Everytime I join a server, claims are made about me not actually being a member of this fine society whenever i tell them the only answer that comes to mind -"Humbug!"- theyll go ahead and look up this here forum which devastatingly does not contain my -by now famous- name. I dont think you know what rejection like this can do to a man. Im becoming more and more stressed out - not only ingame but in my leasure as well. i always feel followed by my many haters. I simply see no reason not to include me amongst the hall of fame and ask you to correct this mistake as soon as possible. I was officially invited. I have all the rights to be here.

With best of wishes
Yours Truly

AE_Fatass

AE should stop this dishonourable treatment of one of their most recognised players. What kind of clan denies the own roots of success, i wonder... my dissapointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Guppy said:
AE should stop this dishonourable treatment of one of their most recognised players. What kind of clan denies the own roots of success, i wonder... my dissapointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
I got tears in my eyes from this wonderfully written comment. I salute you!  :cry:

AE_Fatass said:
Ill be honest. Im surprised AE_Fatass isnt on here after everything hes done for the team. Sure I took a break but this is no way to treat a living legend. Where would you be without me my friends? After all these years of service im still not on the front page - but surely enough Peter actually made it there... Honestly who even is that guy? Do you realize what youre doing to me? Everytime I join a server, claims are made about me not actually being a member of this fine society whenever i tell them the only answer that comes to mind -"Humbug!"- theyll go ahead and look up this here forum which devastatingly does not contain my -by now famous- name. I dont think you know what rejection like this can do to a man. Im becoming more and more stressed out - not only ingame but in my leasure as well. i always feel followed by my many haters. I simply see no reason not to include me amongst the hall of fame and ask you to correct this mistake as soon as possible. I was officially invited. I have all the rights to be here.

With best of wishes
Yours Truly

AE_Fatass

You are in my hall of fame

Back
Top Bottom