Apis Europae [AE] Masters of the Universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Killfacer said:
Suarez is going to have a book and the kitchen sink thrown into his stupid face. As a salty Englishman, this makes me happy.
FFS forum frustrates me sometimes when I want to like or retweet a post. I start desperately clicking looking for a way to display my pleasure without using both hands.

It also makes me happy.

i am a big fan of englishmen, they go fully confident to the world cup with Rickie Lambert and phil jagielka and then say it is all due to Suarez's fault...

The bite was not that violent, i'd prefer to keep Suarez in so that he could eliminate funnily Brazil, Argentina and stuff.

Stop being mad because you lack great players like Lloris and Debuchy  :mrgreen:

Yeah it's a shame about Suarez. I mean in the last World Cup he knocked out Ghana by handballing it. He's bitten 3 people and he had the racism incident against Evra. The guy's just a ****. Pretty funny though after he was giving it the big one after the England game about how mean the press are to him.

urNqViC.jpg

aaaaaaand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C058wv48oms

Suarez should get banned for the entire World Cup 2018. This guy obviously is too stupid to understand that he is playing football on a pitch and not the ****in hunger games. such a ****. biting other players three times like a mad dog, thought we are living in a civilised world.

Bq8Wn3tCAAA9oiw.jpg:large

Ye, really awesome to get a DNL Match streamed by Internationals! Thank you LeRoux and Blivandefar. :smile:

arsenic_vengeur said:
only people from non-eliminated countries should be able to voice opinions about football rules and the suarez drama imo.
I don't think the British can utilize Suraz as a target for their anger honestly, wouldn't help them much. Anyway, Germany still in, I agree with all the brits, he should get banned for a long time.

Awkward having england, italy and spain eliminated and a round-of-the -last-16 match between Costa Rica and Greece

Back
Top Bottom