Apis Europae [AE] Masters of the Universe

Users who are viewing this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvkORiyNyWM

Obama-not-bad.png

Razer' said:
who would've been harder then?
Dortmund? Haha

Yes everyone except for Dortmund maybe considering how many injured we got. But the rest is why better than ManU at the moment, no doubt. Btw, come play warband kid.

Damn Madrid, Bayern easiest opponent... as always...

Zenit...

Dortmund maybe considering how many injured we got.

mimimi can't stand how watzke is always whining about their injured players every single time he gives an interview. It's not like other teams don't have injured players. And let's be honest even if Dortmund would have all of their players they still would be second just the 23 points gap wouldn't be as huge as it is now. However Bayern still plays in another league.

Edit: Huntelaar > Lewandowski

Schakal333 said:

Bayern: ManCity, Plzen and Moskau

Dortmund: Arsenal, Marseille, Napoli

:smile:

Schakal333 said:
mimimi can't stand how watzke is always whining about their injured players every single time he gives an interview. It's not like other teams don't have injured players. And let's be honest even if Dortmund would have all of their players they still would be second just the 23 points gap wouldn't be as huge as it is now. However Bayern still plays in another league.

Ah wait so... Hummels, Piszceck, Subotic, Schmelzer, Gündogan, Bender, Kuba all injured. Yeah I guess you are right, Dortmund should still be beating sick teams as they did before, 7/11 is not enough to drag a team down completely. Sure. Ah and btw, Götze plays for Bayern and Lewandowski can't play the first match against Madrid cuz 3rd yellow card. But yeah, Dortmund should still win.

Schakal333 said:
Edit: Huntelaar > Lewandowski

Nope.

~Scar said:
Bayern: ManCity, Plzen and Moskau

Dortmund: Arsenal, Marseille, Napoli

Donezk, Malaga, Sandhausen ( DFB Pokal )

Ah wait so... Hummels, Piszceck, Subotic, Schmelzer, Gündogan, Bender, Kuba all injured. Yeah I guess you are right, Dortmund should still be beating sick teams as they did before, 7/11 is not enough to drag a team down completely. Sure. Ah and btw, Götze plays for Bayern and Lewandowski can't play the first match against Madrid cuz 3rd yellow card. But yeah, Dortmund should still win.

Player changing to other teams is nothing special and happens all over the world and that Lewandowksi can't play against Real is obviously his own fault isn't it? He knew that he had already seen two yellow cars thus he just had to play more carefully. And I never said Dortmund is supposed to win nor did I said they don't have any injured players. I just don't like the way how Dortmund and especially Watzke are complaining and whining all day long.

With Höwedes, Santana, Papadopoulos, Aogo, Fuchs, Uchida, Kirchhoff, Höger, Clemens and Farfan Schalke has more injured players and I barely heard Keller, Heldt or Tönnies talking about it and compared to Dortmund they don't use it to excuse their lost matches. Average amount of injured Schalke players is 7 per game this season.

B = Key players

Huntelaar: 11 matches ( couldn't play more was injured for 5 months... ) - 10 goals

Lewandowksi: 25 matches - 16 goals

Schakal333 said:
Donezk, Malaga, Sandhausen ( DFB Pokal )

DFB Pokal 1st or 2nd round. lol rly? Malaga was a tough opponent.

Schakal333 said:
Player changing to other teams is nothing special and happens all over the world and that Lewandowksi can't play against Real is obviously his own fault isn't it? He knew that he had already seen two yellow cars thus he just had to play more carefully. And I never said Dortmund is supposed to win nor did I said they don't have any injured players. I just don't like the way how Dortmund and especially Watzke are complaining and whining all day long.

With Höwedes, Santana, Papadopoulos, Aogo, Fuchs, Uchida, Kirchhoff, Höger, Clemens and Farfan Schalke has more injured players and I barely heard Keller, Heldt or Tönnies talking about it and compared to Dortmund they don't use it to excuse their lost matches. Average amount of injured Schalke players is 7 per game this season.

B = Key players

No, player transfers are obviously something normal, but the team still has to makeup for them, and Götze was without a doubt the most valuable player in Dortmund by a mile. The yellow card Lewandowski received last game was a game and a mistake by the referee, is not only me saying that. The players I named are all key players, all of them long-time injured, and it is just natural to complain about bad luck when more than 50% of your core team can't play. I don't mind if you call it whining or *****ing, it's goddamn normal since there is so much money on the line.

Schakal333 said:
Huntelaar: 11 matches ( couldn't play more was injured for 5 months... ) - 10 goals

Lewandowksi: 25 matches - 16 goals

Goals are clearly not everything, the way a striker influences the game makes the difference between world class and very good. And I'm quite comfortable to say that Lewandowski has much more of an inpact in Dortmunds system than Hunteleer has for Schalke, but that's obviously just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom