• Russia

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Saxony

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Portugal

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Q or Ctrl.  C is hard for me to get to, and I miss it constantly - so I always wind up remapping it in games that use it.
Ctrl also seems fine to me though - I can reach it easily without taking my hands off of WASD, and I'm quite used to it from other games.

One more point for Q: it makes for a great command. When I want to kneel the front rank, I just have to type "R1, Q!" :razz:

I like Q, most games is ctrl but I find that Q is easier to  reach. Shred, is it possible to make it so that you can walk out of a crouch? Like while crouching, move forward and you'll rise.

J12-19 said:
I like Q, most games is ctrl but I find that Q is easier to  reach. Shred, is it possible to make it so that you can walk out of a crouch? Like while crouching, move forward and you'll rise.

I don't know. I thought that might be a good idea at first, but I think that rising up from a crouching position should be a more intentional act. It should take a second, and it should be a decision, I believe.

I know I should pick Prussia, but I gave in and voted for my true love: Portugal!

...I just can't get over their uniforms!

Ooo this is a hard one.. because all the factions look absolutely amazing. But my vote leans towards GB and Prussia. Mainly because of the diversity. Prussia is the only nation with all Cavalry and Infantry types, Light cav and inf, Heavy cav and inf, and Lancers. Then there's GB whos diversity lies in their infantry. For Minor factions I choose the Santa masters of Hanover because they look like they're in the christmas spirit with all that Green and Red XD

Why to vote for Russia

1. We had times best general Suvorov.

1. Considering the fact that at the start Russia had the same size as Britain, Russian Empire colonized more land than GB.

Back
Top Bottom