AoB: Suggestion Box

Users who are viewing this thread

shadowarcher said:
i would really like to see a mod during the colonization period or somewhere where before America's declaration of independence but just after the rise of the british empire  if that makes sense
Well... no.
I don't know what else to repsond to that. The Age of Blackpowder Series will not release a mod like such.

bjorne. said:
shadowarcher said:
i would really like to see a mod during the colonization period or somewhere where before America's declaration of independence but just after the rise of the british empire  if that makes sense
Well... no.
I don't know what else to repsond to that. The Age of Blackpowder Series will not release a mod like such.
ok never mind

HunterAlpha1 said:
perhaps you could make Europe 1805 compatible with TweakMB?

Not possible I'm afread. The changes made by Europe 1805 are to extensive to do so. What you could do instead is make some of the textfile tweaks yourself. I can't guarantee all of them would work but some would.

82 textfile tweaks

Berthout said:
HunterAlpha1 said:

Not possible I'm afread. The changes made by Europe 1805 are to extensive to do so. What you could do instead is make some of the textfile tweaks yourself. I can't guarantee all of them would work but some would.

82 textfile tweaks

i don't see how, the Star Wars: Conquests mod has alot more changed in it than this one and it's still compatible.

HunterAlpha1 said:
Berthout said:
HunterAlpha1 said:

82 textfile tweaks

i don't see how, the Star Wars: Conquests mod has alot more changed in it than this one and it's still compatible.

Well you could always try. But I don't think it will work.

Berthout said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
Berthout said:
HunterAlpha1 said:

82 textfile tweaks

Well you could always try. But I don't think it will work.

i tried, it didn't.

So earlier we were discussing French Sappers,  (Big bearded bruisers, wearing the white leather apron and wielding a big axe).  I think it would be terrifying if these guys could take more than one shot,  (Just badass not super human).  They would be alot of fun at sieges.  Was there a British or Prussian equivalent of these bad boys?

Kendoman said:
So earlier we were discussing French Sappers,  (Big bearded bruisers, wearing the white leather apron and wielding a big axe).  I think it would be terrifying if these guys could take more than one shot,  (Just badass not super human).  They would be alot of fun at sieges.  Was there a British or Prussian equivalent of these bad boys?

Many factions had sappers, but the French ones seem to be the only one to have this "mythical" status.

Sapped Japping Sappers Sapping the Sapstation in Sappolonia?

EDIT: Try saying that 10 times without being sapped.

bjorne. said:
Sapped Japping Sappers Sapping the Sapstation in Sappolonia?

EDIT: Try saying that 10 times without being sapped.
I did I tried and I was sapped and then slapped.

I would love to see Scotts Guard Grenadiers  (Highlanders that advance to Grenadiers another step up the ladder would be fun) I love "Chosen Men"!
Krakusi (Pygmy Cav.)
Vistula Lancers (really strong, very expensive, very rare lancers)
Saxon Heavy Cav.  (I've read they were the best in 1805)

I would suggest to give the bavarian troops their characteristic helmets instead of shakos, as they did wear in 1805. Just a taller kind of Tarleton. (Or stretched out Wuerttemberger helmet?)
Also, the Swedish dragoons wear a hussar-uniform (while they only had 1 hussar regiment at the time). Perhaps giving them the Swedish officer uniform?
Anyway, I love this mod. Great work!

EDIT: Perhaps the French dragoon may have a green uniform? That looks more... historically accurate.

Well I must say that this mod is FANTASTIC. Anyway, I think that you could enlist in an army. Lets use Britain for example, so you once you enlist in someones army you start out as a British Volunteer and just keep ranking up in the army. But you can do this for any faction and this is only and option. There is a mod already like this for Warband called Freelancer, but if we could do the same thing in this mod it would be GREAT!

thejack980 said:
Well I must say that this mod is FANTASTIC. Anyway, I think that you could enlist in an army. Lets use Britain for example, so you once you enlist in someones army you start out as a British Volunteer and just keep ranking up in the army. But you can do this for any faction and this is only and option. There is a mod already like this for Warband called Freelancer, but if we could do the same thing in this mod it would be GREAT!

Ehm, enlisting in armies is already possible since the original Mount&Blade.
I believe Europe 1805 - War of the Third Coalition does have a ranking up system, but I am not sure

I would suggest to give the bavarian troops their characteristic helmets instead of shakos, as they did wear in 1805. Just a taller kind of Tarleton. (Or stretched out Wuerttemberger helmet?)
Also, the Swedish dragoons wear a hussar-uniform (while they only had 1 hussar regiment at the time). Perhaps giving them the Swedish officer uniform?
Anyway, I love this mod. Great work!

EDIT: Perhaps the French dragoon may have a green uniform? That looks more... historically accurate.

We will take a look at real equipment in version 2 :wink:!

I did I tried and I was sapped and then slapped.

And try again now!

I would love to see Scotts Guard Grenadiers  (Highlanders that advance to Grenadiers another step up the ladder would be fun) I love "Chosen Men"!
Krakusi (Pygmy Cav.)
Vistula Lancers (really strong, very expensive, very rare lancers)
Saxon Heavy Cav.  (I've read they were the best in 1805)

We will take a look at the scotts :wink:! But what do you mean with Krakusi? New troops?

Keep up these suggestions :wink:!

- Quintillius

Back
Top Bottom