AoB: Suggestion Box

Users who are viewing this thread

Why do u no longer pocess it?

Here, some suggestions for the mod (or as updates for the Europa 1805 addon =D)

- More items & other objects
- Greater european map
- Separate the european map in 4 pieces.
                                                  - one with paris-looked settlements
                                                  - one with Mediterranean-looked settlements
                                                  - one with Arabic-looked settlements
                                                  - one with Russian/Nords-looked settlements
- Every pieces has 5 different towns, villages and forts (no castles but forts) and they have all of course different siege scenes
- More uniforms (oh and btw maybe u can fix the plastic-looked uniforms by create a wool-looked uniform... very simple, just have an image of wool as background for your textures)
- Adjust all dialoques/mission text by another text. This give less feeling of been done.
- Adding Quick battles. (2 offensive/defensive pieces and Napoleon battles)
- Option to create your own Quick Battle
- Option to travel over the water with ships. (the Western 1866 mod has done it really nice)
- Arena should be changed. As a sort of duel. (there is already anyone go on this, i think)

All these suggestions are not hardcodes (to my knowledge) and can with a team of 3/5 enthusiasm people be done before January =D.

The second suggestion is for the forum. This is really a mess. Maybe we can start one sticked thread who have links to other 'than' unsticked threads?

okay. Well. you see that there are like 90 uniforms ingame.. So this might not be for RoR, but maybe for the future.

You constantly assume that people will help out. People don't. I am really glad I got helped with equiping the Lords and stuff, but the coold harsh truth is that you can't count in people's help.

EDIT: Btw, can you show a screenshot of how the uniform looks ingame?

bjorne. said:
You constantly assume that people will help out. People don't. I am really glad I got helped with equiping the Lords and stuff, but the coold harsh truth is that you can't count in people's help.

I already have seen some proof of this theorem. =S

EDIT: Btw, can you show a screenshot of how the uniform looks ingame?

I will, wait a moment. Here already a picture of BRFedit:
1280747683-030.png

EDIT:

Here:
http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijk/2010/08/02/1280748136-212.png
http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijk/2010/08/02/1280748136-211.png
http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijk/2010/08/02/1280748136-210.png

(of course this is quick-created, thus not the most beautiful uniform =P)

Looks pretty good.
Improvements suggestions:
*remove the wool texture from the legs, shirt, belt, the neckthing and buttons.
*smallen the wool texture, it looks quite too big atm.
*also remove the wool texture from the backpack.

bjorne. said:
Looks pretty good.
Improvements suggestions:
*remove the wool texture from the legs, shirt, belt, the neckthing and buttons.
*smallen the wool texture, it looks quite too big atm.
*also remove the wool texture from the backpack.

I know, but this will still do not in the real version.
Maybe i can help do it in the European addon =D.

That you can. I will play around with it for sure. But I am atm polishing the troop trees. I am even considering redoing them from scratch. I wrote a program that is used for balancing the different factions troops. I don't think much more people than me would find it necessary, so I don't think I'll release it. But I want to make sure that all the sides are equally strong. Just on different things.

I code, not script :razz: there is a difference.
EDIT: Ehm, no I havn't. Mind linking me to that post?

Changing the forum.

Only 3 sticked topics. In this topic are the links to other 'than' unsticked topics.
Example:
Suggestions:
-link-

Addons:
-link-

Movies & screens:
-link-

Thus only the most important topics as sticky (announcements etc.) and the rest unsticked.
This is much and much clearer.

Hopefully you do understand me.

Yea, I know what you mean. I can take a few hours for that some day. You're right. But at the moment is a mod a higher priority.

i would really like to see a mod during the colonization period or somewhere where before America's declaration of independence but just after the rise of the british empire  if that makes sense

shadowarcher said:
i would really like to see a mod during the colonization period or somewhere where before America's declaration of independence but just after the rise of the british empire  if that makes sense
You have the Liberty or Death mod for that you know, but it is a nice idea. :wink:

JDeNef13

Back
Top Bottom