AoB: Suggestion Box

Users who are viewing this thread

No I won't do an installer for the addons. They're not mine, the addons are the property of the addons maker.

And by the love of god, use the edit button and don't double post!

Okay, you convinced me.
But what about the Titles? And maybe the shield can be removed or changed for extra ammunation or a sort of medicine chest which still give the defense bonus.

Why? Bandages hardly helped stop bullets, and it might be a fluke if it was slowed by your powder horn but didn't penetrate, but otherwise, if the bullet hit your cartridge pouch - which is leather, it wouldn't give you any damage reduction at all. Probably make it worse.

You were talking about using medical equipment and ammo pouches as shields!  :???: It wouldn't work in M&B that way. I suppose the best thing would be to add a "bandage" item to the party inventory that stops bleeding - if that is added -  and heals you a bit when applied. As well as stopping healing.

As for the extra ammo, you could just have another slot for ammo? Or have an "ammunition train" item that auto-replenishes your ammo per 10 minutes?

Do you know the western 1866 mod? (great, great mod)
They have bullets as item. If you equip the bullets you can shoot 10 more bullets.

What i mean with bandages, just no visible item, but you can equip it and have the shield bonus.
Just change the shield by bandages (which only is visible in the inventory). Or... you can remove all shields, but you don't get the defence bonus more =(.

xD. I didn't play the Blackpowder mod. I'm waiting on the European map, thats the only thing why i didnt play the mod.

And what about the medicine/bandages or whatever or anything else what gives you a defence bonus instead of the shield.

Well, it's an idea. I'd however like to remove the shield and make an item you have in your backpack that is consumable, and that heals the party. When it runs out, it stops healing the party.
That shouldn't be medicine though, but like a surgeon and that I am working on already.

plan would be on world map, just like regular food. But with the healing part. But this is just in planning stage.
If you want a surgeon now could you take a companion with high medical skills. I usually have one who knows good First Aid, Surgery and the other medic thing. And one than knows Enginering well, aswell as tactics and training. Then I have high Leadership, Prisoner Management and Inventory Management.

I plan to make it so that you need these companions as officers more and more in the future.

Yes, though that would require a module system, of which I no longer pocess for this very mod. Having this for any future mod though is a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom