AoB: Media

Users who are viewing this thread

Screenshots from my latest test, and yes, I cheated. A glimpse of the Highlanders and the reworked cossacks! I need to add more ushankas to the cossacks I think. And I hate Polish Lancers. They crippled all of my horses (I had 10) in my previous game. Although, the hunters have 72 HP. I think it should be lower, as in the charge, I lost only around 2-3 down or dismounted.
mb9.jpg

mb8-1.jpg

mb7-1.jpg

mb6-1.jpg

mb5-1.jpg

mb4-1.jpg

mb18.jpg

mb17.jpg

mb16.jpg

mb15-1.jpg

mb13-1.jpg

mb12-1.jpg

mb11-1.jpg

mb10-1.jpg

Two screenshots from my latest test as a Caravan master, note the new uniforms for the Caravan guards. And the blunderbusses (inaccurate but lethal killers, also they're cheap) and the top hats!
mb20.jpg

mb19.jpg

Screens from latest test as French Lancer, note new Czapkas.
mb23.jpg

Part of my 100-man army of lancers. The thunder of the hooves kinda blocks out the music.
mb24.jpg

Fail charge is fail. The result of charging an Austrian line mainly comprising of Grenzers. I was shocked to see infront of me a line of Grenzers suddenly appear from behind the Austrian line, lower their muskets, and before I could turn, BANG! Chest shot! The result of a point-blank volley by light infantry= fail.
mb25.jpg

mb26.jpg

Clump of Austrians fighting for survival. Note the landwehr.
mb27.jpg

mb28.jpg

Unless you are really lucky and your army consists mainly of light infantry, grenadiers and heavy cavalry, DO NOT engage armies consisting mainly of Lancers, especially Vistula Lancers, Austrian Uhlans or French Lancers. (Here, that Uhlan got swarmed and killed)

Great screenshots! Nice czapka model! (French Hussar uniform is coming, I had some internet problems, I'll try to upload it once my internet refreshes.)
I also made some other textures too but that's a suprise! :grin:

JDeNef13

Ah, the French. Always charging enemies behind sunken roads or rivers.... Anyway, I'll get some screens of the militia up soon.

Venitius said:
Ah, the French. Always charging enemies behind sunken roads or rivers.... Anyway, I'll get some screens of the militia up soon.
Yeah, I didn't saw that river. I was lucky in that battle because the Swedes were slowed down because of the water and my Polish Lancers, Dragoons and Cuirassiers charged into them!

JDeNef13

Here's the new screenshots with the new militia, the marines, the Prussians and the Caravan guards. Mainly militia though. Need to work on the uniforms, and there are only two varieties. If anyone wants to, here's the link to my Photobucket Album, where most of my screenshots and other junk is stored. (By the way, those Empire: Total War skins aren't mine)

mb1-2.jpg

mb2.jpg

mb3.jpg

mb4-2.jpg

mb5-2.jpg

mb6-2.jpg

mb7-2.jpg

mb8-2.jpg

mb9-1.jpg

mb10-2.jpg

mb11-2.jpg

mb12-2.jpg

Nice screens! Yes please make Standard Bearers! I want my soldiers to carry their motherland's flag into battle! :smile:

JDeNef13

Back
Top Bottom