AoB: Media

Users who are viewing this thread

tommylaw said:
Did you survive that?
yeah i just rode straight through them and my dragoons were outside the picture. they came in a couple of seconds after i took the screenshot

Tintin said:
tommylaw said:
Did you survive that?
yeah i just rode straight through them and my dragoons were outside the picture. they came in a couple of seconds after i took the screenshot

In the beta you would be dead there. Or you would be shot when riding away ;D..

So charging yourself in beta isn't smart. But sweaping up the rests are a very good way to have fun  :twisted:

Another bunch of screenshots :grin:. This is a showoff. Off the Russian Cossacks.

mb10.jpg

mb11.jpg

mb12.jpg

mb13.jpg

mb14.jpg

mb15.jpg

mb16.jpg

mb17.jpg

mb19.jpg

mb20.jpg

Archi the great said:
Archi will look into this mod further, although he wishes to know if its released or still at alpha? cannot find link
the links in the cartographers guild

In the first post on the thread, you talk about one of the generals dying. Were you just dramatizing there, or can generals actually die?

passivechicken said:
  In the first post on the thread, you talk about one of the generals dying. Were you just dramatizing there, or can generals actually die?

They can't die. So I guess dramatizing ...

Captain Fossow, a Hanoverian in the KGL, has been called to defend British territory after a Russian incursion.

Charge of the Germans (note that most of the dead Russians in this pic were killed by British musketry or the British cavalry.

Back
Top Bottom