Anyway to influnce the vote for fief??

Users who are viewing this thread

is there any way to influnce the lords decision when voting for giving out fief???

there's only 3 options, and I am not in one of the choice, but I really want that city, how do I force it or trick it to give it to me???

You can not do it directly. The three options that appear are based on proximity to other clans' fiefs (easier to get a fief near your other holdings), clans that have no fiefs, clan tier/power etc. This means that even if you conquer the city/castle alone you may not be in the vote.

You can not do it directly. The three options that appear are based on proximity to other clans' fiefs (easier to get a fief near your other holdings), clans that have no fiefs, clan tier/power etc. This means that even if you conquer the city/castle alone you may not be in the vote.
suriprisingly this democracy voting system is more fair and equal than the stupid Congress

Factors that are considered are: Proximity of other fiefs to new one (those with closest fiefs get points); whether you captured the castle (led the Army) or not, whether you have any fiefs at all (so you could give them all away to have zero, then you would get points); how much gold you have (if you have more than 30K it really hurts you). I can't remember if there are other factors, but I think those are the main ones. I gave away two castles and led the army to capture a city I really wanted and I got it.

In my last playthrough, I started my Kingdom owning 3 towns. I never saw the option to vote for myself until all other kingdom clans had around 3-4 fiefs.

The best way to get a fief is to have high renown and high relations with other lords. The highest is your relation with your faction's lords, the more probabilities are that these lords vote for you.
For me also having a many relations points with the King worked very well, but very often the King it's the one that has got much many fiefs than the other lords.

Pick your time for joining a faction.

I waited until I saw a siege happening to join a faction. I just joined the Khuzaits while there was an ongoing siege of Onira. It was taken, and I was first in line. Also because of the proximity bias mentioned by StevieLee7132 above, I have also since received a couple of castles around Onira.

I have also learned that Onira is one of the strategically weakest cities to hold when you're fighting the Empire - as it has nothing by wide open spaces that enemies can approach from any direction across. It's certainly no Rovalt.

The best way to get a fief is to have high renown and high relations with other lords. The highest is your relation with your faction's lords, the more probabilities are that these lords vote for you.
For me also having a many relations points with the King worked very well, but very often the King it's the one that has got much many fiefs than the other lords.
as ruler, why don't have option to keep it for myself???
sometimes I would like to give that fief to some lords with same culture, but the votes didn't consider culture difference

Back
Top Bottom