Anyway to increase the limit on bow "nock to nock" length

Users who are viewing this thread

bestmods168

Sergeant at Arms
Is there anyway to get rid of the nock to nock length on string weapons? I am trying to add a longer recurve bow. When I use the long bow deformer, the limbs don't bend as much as the shorter bow deformer. There are some recurve bows in real life that are longer that the turkish bows in game. I would like to add such bows into the game.

-As you can see below, if the bow longer than the short recurve, then one would ideally use the longbow deformer. However, the limbs will not bend like the shortbow
so the strings will either stretch or not connect to the nocks. I've tried all sorts of colors. Either the string by the nocks stretch or the string doesn't touch the bow anymore.
-Also, it would be good if the longbow deformer also have no limit on the nock to nock length. I added a japanese yumi bow, but had to stop short of the length and brace height due to limitation. Thanks for reading.
bannerlord-bow-limits.png

Maybe you need to create custom bow deformer for this?
True. But tutorials are limited and it may not even be possible. The bannerlord way is easy, but may prove to be limited in the customization. In warband you had to do the bending animations, but it was more customizable.

According to dejan its possible to create custom shader. So we should be able to do it.
True. But tutorials are limited and it may not even be possible. The bannerlord way is easy, but may prove to be limited in the customization. In warband you had to do the bending animations, but it was more customizable.

Back
Top Bottom