Resolved Anytime I launch Bannerlord, a popup tells me: 'This Application Faced a Problem'

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

red27

Recruit
Summary: Anytime I launch Bannerlord a popup comes up telling me that the application faced a problem and asks if I want to upload the files. (I have uploaded it multiple times.) I've followed the guide on how to fix problems like these all the way doing a clean reinstall to deleting the folder in my documents and whatnot. This randomly occurred after I moved houses but before I had played for 120+ hours with no problems.
How to Reproduce: I have no idea how to reproduce this because the game crashes with no clear signal as to why, the only information I get is the popup.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I have used mods and the cheat menu with the console before, but I no longer have any of them installed.
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media
Computer Specs
:
GPU: GEFORCE GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: Nvidia 496.49
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 6 Core(s)
RAM: HyperX Fury 8GB 266MHz ddr4 (I have two installed, 16gb in all)
Motherboard: B550-A PRO
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
(If there is some way I can find the crash dump after sending one previously I can do that if it helps)

Back
Top Bottom