Anyone with similar specs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Orbit-

Knight at Arms
Hello everyone, I was wondering If anyone who has the same or similar system to mine could play the Beta with decent graphics and fps, I'm not in the beta and internet research didn't give reliable info. I want to have an idea on what to expect from the game when it comes out as I see people with superior specs struggle to run it with 60 fps stable.

My system :
i5 5200u 2.20GHZ
GeForce 940m 2GB
8GB ram

The 940M is comparable with the MX150 I have installed on my laptop. You can definitely squeeze 60fps at low settings, but much of it depends on how they optimize the game. The previous patches worked a better for me, while this one is a a bit unstable.

Hello everyone, I was wondering If anyone who has the same or similar system to mine could play the Beta with decent graphics and fps, I'm not in the beta and internet research didn't give reliable info. I want to have an idea on what to expect from the game when it comes out as I see people with superior specs struggle to run it with 60 fps stable.

My system :
i5 5200u 2.20GHZ
GeForce 940m 2GB
8GB ram

I have used similar, a bit stronger one. And, i did get 20-30 fps at medium settings.
gtx950m 2gb. 8gb

The 940M is comparable with the MX150 I have installed on my laptop. You can definitely squeeze 60fps at low settings, but much of it depends on how they optimize the game. The previous patches worked a better for me, while this one is a a bit unstable.

At least Its positive that I will be able to run the game. Hope that they optimize it for the EA though, there are many people complaining about the overall performance its a little worrying. Thank you for the response man, appreciated!

I have used similar, a bit stronger one. And, i did get 20-30 fps at medium settings.
gtx950m 2gb. 8gb
So I can probably play it 40-60 fps with low settings. With proper optimization hope that it will at least stay above 30 fps. Thank you. :smile:

I use a PC but I also have a laptop with the following specs:

i5 7200u
8GB Ram
940mx

And I could barely run bannerlord; I'll be very surprised if you get 60 on the lowest, I'd imagine maybe 60 on small-pop servers and servers with small maps like skirmish.

I use a PC but I also have a laptop with the following specs:

i5 7200u
8GB Ram
940mx

And I could barely run bannerlord; I'll be very surprised if you get 60 on the lowest, I'd imagine maybe 60 on small-pop servers and servers with small maps like skirmish.

really? :sad: I'm mostly concerned about Singleplayer though, I expect it to use a little less system compared to Multiplayer. Oh well, I hope it will at least run properly.

It depends but.. it was around 30-40 with low as i remember.

Good news, i could run the game.
Bad news, you need at least medium settings 1080p to have fun. Low was worse than warband :S

really,you can get this fps at medium settings when play bannerlord?mine is I7 4710MQ+8G+ GTX 950M 2GB ddr3,so i can play too when release?:grin:

video card was exact same. and yeah, 20-30 fps as i remember, again it was not so smooth. low was great at it, however, visuality was very bad.
another good news is that they are trying to improve performance, so u might be fine at medium. one more month your ur own experience :smile:

video card was exact same. and yeah, 20-30 fps as i remember, again it was not so smooth. low was great at it, however, visuality was very bad.
another good news is that they are trying to improve performance, so u might be fine at medium. one more month your ur own experience :smile:
great news for me ,another friend in this forum with GTX 950M 2GB also said can get 30 fps at medium.
help taleworlds can optimize better, i'll buy on steam when release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom