Anyone want to help me make a list of the best enterprises to open in each town?

Users who are viewing this thread

sher said:
None of them are. To cut the crap it can be reduced to this:
"If during your game you never have more than 50-100K then enterprises may be not for you, otherwise you're just a fool who didn't spare excess money ASAP to have additional income with no efforts". I guess everyone can "decide" for themselves.
I can imagine only one case which makes not making enterprizes somewhat reasonable: playing the game with such setting, that you're sure you wont lose any battle and you're guaranteed to finish the game fast, the "speedrun" settings in other words. For me lazy rounding would be <200 days: 60 for building all dyeworks, ~140 (10k/500*7) for them paying for themselves. In fact it's even less.

They're not reasonable to build only if you intend to finish game before they'll return building cost which is 140-160 days + some for zero income during wars. It's not an instant return but not even a midgame, usually I own them all at day 60 so...

There's no need for additional details, they don't matter. Not even a question, really. And speedruns are meaningless in a game with time and events system like M&B.

Back
Top Bottom