Anyone still playing?

Users who are viewing this thread

This is by far the best mod i ever played to what i believe to be the very best and most innovative RPG-game ever made.

Anyone still playing this mod though? :smile:

Hey guys! To those who are still playing this, and of course, living dangerously doing so-

Have any of you fixed up some of the "key" bugs?

For example .. The hostile / neutral factions that roam around. Started a kingdom. Went to war with one of the minor factions, and after making peace, a large 'bandit' party of said factions units started to raid my villages, and so.. If I attacked them, it would be tantamount to declaring war on that faction. It seems to be some kind of miscommunication with the "faction-related" bandit parties and your own diplomacy.

Also. The thing with enterprises. I'm assuming it is a bug where you must venture back to all your homely establishments to yell at the NPC to sell immediately. I find that traveling from one end of the earth to the other to do this costs me quite a bit. Time, money, and if owning a faction, makes me vulnerable!

So, if anyone has remedied those two issues (Everything else is great, and for the most part those issues go unnoticed but when they DO occur its a hard slap, at least with the aforementioned one) and perhaps modified some files? Please let me know. I'd like to get back into this when not Perisno-ing.

Back
Top Bottom