Anyone else's heart hit the floor when they saw this? When is release?!

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Best answers
Not really, it was long overdue though. New management is actually putting some work into management, that is all. Finally.

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
I still click instinctively on the Warband subforum for new Bannerlord posts. Gotta get used to this.

Afa

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&S
Best answers
The Bowman said:
I still click instinctively on the Warband subforum for new Bannerlord posts. Gotta get used to this.
Here's my solution,

Der Kopfsammler

Sergeant at Arms
WBVCWF&SNW
Best answers
Well its just a new forum section, whats so "new" about it really? They locked the old thread, foruns will just be redesigned soon, but as for Bannerlord info i dont see what will change.

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Der Kopfsammler said:
Well its just a new forum section, whats so "new" about it really? They locked the old thread, foruns will just be redesigned soon, but as for Bannerlord info i dont see what will change.
I didn't hear about any redesign. Did they mention that?

Der Kopfsammler

Sergeant at Arms
WBVCWF&SNW
Best answers
The Bowman said:
Der Kopfsammler said:
I didn't hear about any redesign. Did they mention that?
They mentioned a "facelift", but thats what i understood by it at least.

usnavy30

Grandmaster Knight
WF&SM&BWBNWVC
Best answers
This is good news, a well intended effort step by step to acquire interest, again. Makes the wait more bearable.

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
don't worry, they will give you a few months to prepare between announcement and release dates  :mrgreen:

and check the FAQ for some juicy news, in special for people that care about MP.