Anyone else noticed an increase of crashes in 1.7 while loading sieges

Users who are viewing this thread

As they have reworked some things in sieges, this is to be expected, especially as testing of alpha version seems to be lacking. I haven't checked it yet though, so I don't know for sure

Are we speaking about an unmodded siege experience? ==> The game never really crashed for me since May...
It just got better, more stable...

Are we speaking about an unmodded siege experience? ==> The game never really crashed for me since May...
It just got better, more stable...

Yes unmoded it was fine for me for along time but since this beta its crashes every other siege its not a problem as it is in beta after all its just strange

Yes unmoded it was fine for me for along time but since this beta its crashes every other siege its not a problem as it is in beta after all its just strange
Maybe try to verify your files through steam menu. Update drivers etc.
You should report your issue in the bug section as well.

My last few crashes and errors were typically while I was playing with ~60 mods on 1.6.4. 50% genuine rookie mistakes, 50% compatibility/mod orders mess ups.

Don't have crashing issues without mods.

I've had a handful of siege crashes while on defense so far. Seems to be about 50% of the time. Can't exactly pinpoint how to reproduce it yet.

I made a report on this issue, you can check it at the technical forum. I think this is caused by catapults when you defend.

I've had a handful of siege crashes while on defense so far. Seems to be about 50% of the time. Can't exactly pinpoint how to reproduce it yet.
Yeah seems to crash when I'm defending, just as the battle starts.

Must have issues loading something. Though offensive siege battles seem fine no matter the map, troops, siege engines, etc.

I am 30 hours into 1.7 playthrough, no mods. Already updated drivers, verified game files. Everything is bug free except siege defenses. I have crashed every time I've attempted to defend a siege of a town or castle. I've attempted it about 15 times, with 100% crash rate at several locations (Pen Cannoc, Car Banseth, Ormanford Caslte, Talivel Castle, Kranirog Castle).

Back
Top Bottom