Anyone else have daily income problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

I cant ask anyone to join me because a tier 4 clan with 1 city asks 1.03 million denars plus all my inventory to join me. I think I'll start murdering every single lord I capture after this point because Khuzaits ask 300k denars for peace

Really? Huh. Some of the income is derived from tribute, taxes but most importantly the sale of inventory (loot) by clan parties. City or caravan not have enough to buy your ****? Fine, just gift it for free to your spouse, or sibling. They can even be in your party and it will come through as income (which is great because currently there is an issue with cities generating their own income in market (trading gold). Trading smithed weapons to wealthy lords is best for making money (I believe they make a ton of gold as well when they sell it all).

What version are you playing? I haven't been having issues with the tribute/peace amounts, myself. But I also have at least 5 clans.

In previous versions of the game, unless the newly joined clan was given a fief within a span of time, they would leave, which made it important to time you conquests, or just convince them to join and they happen to bring their holdings (still not sure how exactly this mechanic works). But for current version, they are much more patient (haven't had any leave yet while waiting for a fief).

I just wish it were possible to just give fiefs when ruler, like in warband (it was usually automatic; welcome to team, have one of my villages). So far will have to rely upon the [trade fiefs perk] after eons of grind when character is withered.

I've got 3 cities (Tyal, Diathma and Myzea) and 4 castles and an army of 236 tier4 to 6 troops and my own damn kngdom and my daily income is 1200 to 2300 denars it changes according to who knows what and I cant ask anyone to join me because a tier 4 clan with 1 city asks 1.03 million denars plus all my inventory to join me. I think I'll start murdering every single lord I capture after this point because Khuzaits ask 300k denars for peace even though I destroy them very time we fight. We need a community bugfix mod just like skyrim cuz TaleWorlds is ****ing everything up even more every time they touch it to fix.

Oh btw. my workshops were confiscated when I declared my independence even though those workshops weren't even in Khuzait borders (I was their vassal)
The problem is castles, with their crap rent. If you had 7 cities--with your workshops safely installed--and no castles, you'de be in the black. Until Devs nerf castle & village income, castles are good only for giving to vassals...As they are now, they're just money pits.

Really? Huh. Some of the income is derived from tribute, taxes but most importantly the sale of inventory (loot) by clan parties. City or caravan not have enough to buy your ****? Fine, just gift it for free to your spouse, or sibling. They can even be in your party and it will come through as income (which is great because currently there is an issue with cities generating their own income in market (trading gold). Trading smithed weapons to wealthy lords is best for making money (I believe they make a ton of gold as well when they sell it all).

What version are you playing? I haven't been having issues with the tribute/peace amounts, myself. But I also have at least 5 clans.

In previous versions of the game, unless the newly joined clan was given a fief within a span of time, they would leave, which made it important to time you conquests, or just convince them to join and they happen to bring their holdings (still not sure how exactly this mechanic works). But for current version, they are much more patient (haven't had any leave yet while waiting for a fief).

I just wish it were possible to just give fiefs when ruler, like in warband (it was usually automatic; welcome to team, have one of my villages). So far will have to rely upon the [trade fiefs perk] after eons of grind when character is withered.

Like in Warband, is there any--modded or console--way to be able to gift those useless castles to vassals? Am fresh on my first kingship, having spiffed up two castles ready for gifting...and now am stuck with them.

Back
Top Bottom